|
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39 |
It is possible that my (less than a year old and immaculate) G57 may be for sale in the new year. I'm auditioning a pair of 5200's tomorrow...
G91A, DSP5200, AC Ryan media streamer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39 |
So....Predictably my G57 power amp is now for sale as I've been seduced by the DSP 5200's (what a surprise). Also for sale are the Spendor s9e's. Both components were bought new by me and have lived in a pet free smoke free enviroment and are immaculate. Feel free to come and have a look (pm for appointment), there will be tea/coffee and maybe even a biscuit!!! G57 �1250 Spendor s98 �1500 Go on, treat your self for Christmas.. 
G91A, DSP5200, AC Ryan media streamer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Mostly harmless
|
|
Mostly harmless
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 77 |
A little tip, Technosound in Milton Keynes (UK) is selling this item for �1099 (ex-display, full warranty), so maybe a pricedrop is possible? I might be interested, but for now it's to pricy..
G91A - G57 - Totem Hawk - panasonic P42V20 - Supra cables
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 39 |
Thanks for the tip. The price is in pounds not euro's tho'. This is an amazing deal and my advice (if you are looking for one of these) would be to buy it especially as it has a 2 year warranty. I saw two of these sell on eBay only recently at �1250 each so I think this price is realistic. I noticed they are also selling a 5200HC for �1599 in gloss black which is also a very good price even for ex-display. Happy hunting. 
G91A, DSP5200, AC Ryan media streamer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19 |
Guys
If you want to have a spat and go about ruining each others sales, please don't let it spill over to ruining others as well.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Mostly harmless
|
|
Mostly harmless
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 77 |
Although I am totally guilty myself, I couldn't agree more with Ian.
G91A - G57 - Totem Hawk - panasonic P42V20 - Supra cables
|
|
|
|
1 members (Mimesis),
236
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|