|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 22
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 22 |
As per title. Anyone know if this is available as part of the Meridian B Grade sales?
Looking to kit out a new kitchen and I'm keen to keep costs down?
Thanks.
.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,579 Likes: 22
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,579 Likes: 22 |
Sevenoaks in Reading had a G95 DAB a few weeks back at �2249. Don't know if it's still there, but Sevenoaks seem to have hoovered up much of the B grade stock.
Cheers
George
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 22
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 22 |
Thanks for the suggestion. I contacted them but they want a little more than �2249.00, even though I'm looking at the 5+1 speakers plus x2 Samsung LED TV's.
For the extra Sevenoaks Reading want over a G91/G98, it's tempting to go with the B Grade G91/G98 and DSP33's......
.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733 Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
|
|
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733 Likes: 88 |
Just make sure you don't accidentally get a G98AH. I can't see that *anyone* would want one of them these days.
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|