Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: G91 Firmware for a DRL200 ROM drive by FR13FR @ 2018-11-19 19:58

Thank you Hector, I sent an email to Mr Techguy, I hope to have a positive response. Regards
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: SKY HD alternative box by LeeRankin @ 2018-11-19 19:18

Apologies if any offence caused by my clunky wording, it was not the intention to recommend this box for any illegitimate uses. It's a wonderful alternative Free-sat type box with far more functionality to offer. Edits made to my original reply. Le
HiFi & HT Chat
I'm contemplating a new DIY project: a stretched projection screen on a typical Trade Show display frame. Similar to the Apple store large lighten displays, but without the light. I'm surprised it doesn't seem to exist on the market? Or have I not fi
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000 Capacitor/Resistor refresh kits by Tarik @ 2018-11-19 17:00

Let me know if you want any more pictures of a particular area.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: QNAP and NIC Bridging by ChrisSwain @ 2018-11-19 12:22

Nic Bridging is great for Data no so for Audio, Keep it simple less to go wrong, as most bridges will use a fake nic ie you phyical NIC0 will create a logical card called NIC0:1 on physical NIC0 this will look all good until you get a issue, and t
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts INFO: Black Friday at CMB by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2018-11-19 11:27

Ok, it is that time of year. We have black Friday speacials on Meridian as well as many of the other brands we sell. Check the website for our brand selection and PM me for pricing on the item you have interest in. Thanks and we hope everyone has a
HiFi & HT Chat
Pull all the hdds out make sure you keep in order, then try to boot again, if this fails follow these simple instructions https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to/knowledge...-nas-explained/ hope it helps
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Astell & Kern Now Support MQA by NavSWEDEN @ 2018-11-19 09:52

I agree MQA is probably more useful for the streaming community. Personally I like to have physical copies - CD, vinyl , cassette and also harddrive and so have never felt the need to use Tidal even though I do have a subscription. DSD can be hit a
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Roon endpoint suggestions by Laserblues2 @ 2018-11-19 09:03

Thanks for the feedback!! I figured that may be the case, thinking that maybe forget the UHD722 (and existing HD621) and then plug everything into the TV and have an optical output from the TV to the G68. Then I have my switcher, then get a 218 and f
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: TouchPC - Can I delete multiple albums using its interface by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2018-11-19 06:38

Please don't throw the C10's out. I am sure that someone over there can use the parts.
Meridian - Systems
Turns out there's a Panamax 5100 in the cupboard of this house I'm renting. Also, I am now very much thinking about upgrading the capacitors etc.
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: M3100s by WilliamS @ 2018-11-18 22:14

For clarity, it’s the analogue version of the speakers I’m interested in, with the M prefix.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Some HD621 questions... by Gianni @ 2018-11-18 13:11

Thanks Carl
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: SpeakerLink speakers with legacy system by Sam Edwards @ 2018-11-17 21:46

Thanks Kent!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 818v3 as preamp by Mr Meridian @ 2018-11-17 19:00

Apart from the Ultra and the SE DSPs, the 818v3 has the most up to date "flagship" DACs that Meridian make, so I'd expect it to sound pretty special into any analogue system. It's really down to personal preference with your own musical ta
Jump to new posts Re: FS: G65 Surround Controller by Jeje @ 2018-11-17 15:40

bump
Jump to new posts Re: FS: AC200 Black by Alastair @ 2018-11-16 21:11

This has now sold - thank you for the interest.
I clicked the notify button, but it took to a page where nothing else seemed to happen! I have just recapped and sorted out the overheated power resistors (that Meridian elected to use as a cheap and nasty way to invoke a rater crude power supply) f
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Connecting an MS200 to an F80 by ChrisLayerUK @ 2018-11-16 16:06

I just looked into one of my MS200’s and Analog audio can be variable or fixed. Digital is x1. X2 or direct. So, if you use the analog input into the F80 you should be ok to control volume via ROON. You cannot talk to the F80 via coms which is a
Meridian - Streaming
Yes Windows 10 Home. However I hardly ever turn it on as my C15 still functions perfectly. Hector
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 500 Series 5.0 System by Sean @ 2018-11-16 14:36

All Yours Tarik, this item is now sold.
Jump to new posts WTB: DSW black by ThePioneer @ 2018-11-16 11:00

Hello, My subwoofer just died and I am thinking of buying a DSW. I prefer a black one. Does anyone have one for sale? Please send a message with state, colour and asking price. Best regards Ronald
Jump to new posts Re: IC: 568.2mm by Gwho @ 2018-11-16 00:26

George, Thanks! I was told in one of my threads that I previously initiated that this would work with the 24/96 DSP speakers in a 5.1 system. I can then learn how to use the processor in a system and then later upgrade if it makes sense. Regards,
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: INFO: New MSR2 Remote by AudioImages - Rick @ 2018-11-15 22:07

£125 and they aren't learning. Rick
Meridian - Systems
Or just to prove its not empty...
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
6 registered (Colin Triggs, JobSeeker, Greg Wright, Messier84, CMB Integrations - Bruce, David Jackson), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cinema_Guy, gmamarov, AnalogueMan, Fravilaro, MadScientist
4688 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CMB Integrations - Bruce 31
Gwho 26
ChrisLayerUK 24
Mr Meridian 24
ChrisSwain 23
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12413
Fiddler 8667
ncpl 8470
Carl 7790
Ian 7568
Forum Stats
4,688 Registered Members
18 Forums
25,597 Topics
258,278 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant