Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Streaming
Hi Colin, There are no setting to check, it should just work, so either Sooloos does not have any artwork for the 5 albums you ripped or it's playing up post firmware upgrade. (Given album #6 was ok I suspect the former, but let's see ...) I would
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Turning DSP Speakers On/Off by Chris G @ 27 minutes 30 seconds ago

Indeed. And I've tried several of similar type in the past and found that lots of them suffer from 'stuck relay' syndrome, where the power off command is issued but the relay doesn't transition. "Savasocket" was really bad for that. "S
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Grilles off for 3200’s? by Tarik @ 36 minutes 52 seconds ago

I would like to take the grills off my 5200s to check driver bolt tightness. Had one attempt and gave up. Can someone who is competent post a you tube video? If I break one getting it off, how much do they cost?
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Optimising streaming sound quality by 3dit0r @ 41 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Asa PostOriginally Posted By 3dit0rSecondly, my experience is that ID41 sounds better than USB. I think MC200s generally go for more than £200, about £5-600-ish, and for that you can get a lifetime Roon licence which doesn't l
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Official RefurbStore iPhones by dpstjp @ Today at 09:02

Problem with modern Mac Minis is they now solder RAM etc in. Mind you it’s been a while since they allowed you to replace stuff. What are you going to run on it? Would a NUC be cheaper/faster?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrading from DSP5200s ... options? by Syles @ Today at 08:20

Originally Posted By Step635DSP6000s (although my wife doesn't support this move as doesn't the look of them)Tell her you’re seriously considering a pair of Tannoy Westminsters, Vivid Audio Giya turds, or any other huge imposing ‘speakers, she'll
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts AC200 Missing line on the display by Ogri @ Today at 08:05

Noting an AC200 for sale with a missing line, I have one with a similar issue. Anybody else out there with a display fault? More importantly anyone out there with a display fault that’s been fixed? Can’t possibly be a DIY fix can it?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 4G Television Interference by Shaun @ Today at 07:15

That's one cool answer! Enjoy!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts G92 HDMI output adjusting the volume level by Balder @ Today at 05:26

Hi, Since I solved all the problems on my G92. Here comes the next. While playing CDs via HDMI the volume knob does not change the output volume. It is fixed. I tried to change the initial setting Mode 0...4. No difference. So I Think is is stuck
Meridian - Streaming
Originally Posted By AlikrisI use Foobar2000 as my main audio player. Once the output settings are set correctly, it works perfectly. I can't speak for other audio players though. I suspect it's just as straightforward due to windows seeing the U-DIO
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Hi Just seeing if there is any intrest I would like to sell as a package. DSP3200 and MC200 have boxes the rest don’t The only thing is very slight problem is there is a line on the AC200 display that is missing but doesn’t affect use. The
Meridian - Systems
OP - when you run MRC in your processor, is there a particular peaky resonance in the waterfall plots/frequency response curves? Have you tried adjusting your speaker and/or listening position - these have a big impact on bass peaks and nulls - you'
Jump to new posts Re: IC: DSP3200 in white by JobSeeker @ Yesterday at 12:59

Sorry for the late reply Ralph. Sale is certainly still under consideration, but I would only be looking to sell within the UK.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 inside photos by Jocke @ Yesterday at 09:54

I’ve had similar issues with my UHD722 as well. Spoken to Meridian about it and they are working on new firmware to fix it. So hopefully all will be OK in due course.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: MSR+ Blank silver keys by Paul Lane @ Yesterday at 07:56

I have now secured the keys I need. Thanks everyone. Mods please close
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: MQA options for non SE DSP speakers with G68 by Design Interaction @ Yesterday at 07:10

Originally Posted By ncplI would always defer to whatever a user believed their ears to tell them. However, the logic in my head is saying... I agree, trust your ears. In my system using a 218's analog output I can verify that the sound of Full MQA
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: One Reviver by dpstjp @ 2019-02-21 18:39

Neil, I may have one spare. Can you PM me on Monday as it’s half term? Obviously if someone has one before I’m able to check you should grab that.
HiFi & HT Chat
I have a 4K Fire stick in my holiday home. I did buy the ethernet adapter but the whole unit combined is quite large and you need to consider which HDMI socket it will plug into as the ethernet adapter plugs into the side of the stick at right angle
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Prime Headphone Amp by GNA1970 @ 2019-02-21 09:56

Pm sent
Jump to new posts WTB: ID40 or ID41 Sooloos Card by Carlton9000 @ 2019-02-20 22:55

Please PM
Meridian - Systems
It's the loudspeaker that deals with Tone controls so all is working fine I just now have an issue with too much bass without MRC from the G68. I get the feeling I need SL speakers next then I can tune the proximity of them to rear wall or corner u
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 questions by JamieB @ 2019-02-20 18:32

Thanks Marc. It can definitely send audio to "HDMI Video". Not sure if it also goes to HDMI Out 2. Also not sure if the input is a 4K 60p HDR 18Gb signal, if it will still send the audio to HDMI Out 2, which is HDMI 1.4, and can't handle th
Meridian - Systems
It’s a managed switch (commercial) but can be used in auto mode. I can’t currently explain the increase in SQ, I hope to find out in due course. I need to study how switches work... Ping is much much quicker but how that affects SQ, I’m not su
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: HDMI Cable Recommendations? by JamieB @ 2019-02-20 18:16

I was having trouble with my AVR Key, and they recommended KabelDirect. I had purchased a bunch before and they didn't work with the AVR Key. Fine between PS4Pro and TV, but not fine with AVR Key in the middle: black screen. Even ones with the HDMI
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Audiophile Fuses ... by Jeremy A-H @ 2019-02-20 18:00

Schuko connections all the way (with one exception at the wall, which I may fix by putting a 20A circuit breaker on a new circuit).
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
5 registered (JCD, Gianni, Luke, Jon Raines, Carl), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jag, Lucky, JonnyBlobby, Goatiebaby, Mimesis
4723 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CMB Integrations - Bruce 69
spinaltap 53
3dit0r 51
Syles 33
Gianni 33
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12467
Fiddler 8667
ncpl 8488
Carl 7849
Ian 7643
Forum Stats
4,723 Registered Members
18 Forums
25,926 Topics
260,863 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant