Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: MSR 4 by Richard W @ 20 minutes 7 seconds ago

But an MSR+ would work perfectly if the OP had one. I think MSRs might have had jumpers for 200 series? Don't think MSR+ had any. I've probably got one of these if you don't get sorted, I've just no idea where it would be after a few years an
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 518 - Startup Volume by TimSu @ Today at 09:11

It is currently my only meridian device. I have it setup as pre amp (type 0) My setup is: streaming box -> digital out -> meridian 518 -> digital out -> DAC ->power amp -> passive speakers I would like that I don't have to select
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP life expectancy by Tarik @ Today at 08:25

Lots to unpick here.... 24/96 boards have different firmware depending on whether they are 7 segment or dot matrix. Its not clear whether you have tried to update the firmware after the boards were returned from Marc. v5.21 is the latest version.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: RIP 506 triggers upgrade - but to what? by JamieB @ Yesterday at 22:57

Originally Posted By Mike_500While not wanting to disagree with that as a general comment, it's interesting to note that the brain processes hearing and vision differently. Your visual interpretation of the world around is almost a fictional represen
Gallery
Jump to new posts Retro 500 stack in new home with new friend by Mike_500 @ Yesterday at 20:13

For over 20 years, my Meridian 500 stack wasn't particularly well-sited (under a cat, usually - old pic attached for comparison). New house brought a new opportunity so after things got done (redecoration, new fire, new TV, finding out where all the
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the MQA catalogue we were promised by VirusKiller @ Yesterday at 11:20

I’m sure that Sony has a plan to maximize revenue from MQA...
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G57 Tripping by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 09:28

How many other devices are plugged into that same cicuit? It could be that you are running on the ragged edge of available current as it is and adding this particular TT sends it over the edge. Is there any sort of power conditioner in play? I have s
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Legacy slave patch 511 or similar by Alastair @ 2019-06-15 18:12

This is now sorted - thank you MI’!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Should I buy a G68 by Alastair @ 2019-06-15 08:49

In answer to the 555 running with a single centre speaker - pretty positive you can’t bridge to mono so I think you would only run one channel i.e. left OR right signal, in and out. Not sure that’s the smartest thing to do though and you might w
Meridian - Systems
Originally Posted By JamieBThe 861 cannot do 11 speaker configurations; cannot decode Atmos; That's why I said HD audio and not 3D audio (Atmos, Auro, dtsX). My Meridian system is now sitting in the living room, which is perfectly fine for what it do
Jump to new posts Re: FS: HD621, 568, 568.2MM by Jon H @ 2019-06-14 18:39

You have PM
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 596 problem by SushiLuva @ 2019-06-14 16:03

Hi Thanks for reply. Will do that this weekend. Regards
Jump to new posts WTB: G08.2 by GNA1970 @ 2019-06-14 13:41

As the title says, I’m looking for a G08.2, preferably black. Thanks
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: How to get MQA through non-SE DSP speakers by VirusKiller @ 2019-06-14 13:37

Roon should do the first unfold automatically with an MS200 endpoint. The MS200 should be set to direct (or 2x, though I'd wager that the G68 upsampling of RBCD (with latest firmware) is better than the MS200's). Use whatever DSP setting you like i
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by Hector @ 2019-06-14 10:29

Originally Posted By GianniThanks Hector for finding "Flapjacks" - now I can listen to it on the tube There is more AKA The Grand Slambovians "Grand Slambovians", however my favourite is the live album "The Grand Slambovian
Meridian - Systems
As you say, the 562v2 does not do variable analogue out as whilst it has 517 like features integrated these are not as fully featured as a true 517 fitted to a 562v(1). Don’t be fooled by any options available in settings - they are fairly generi
HiFi & HT Chat
Originally Posted By VirusKillerFor music lovers, it's truly heartbreaking. These master tapes would have ended up as MQA releases of stunning quality. Does explain the lack of some back catalogue releases My exact thoughts when I saw it. Nothing
Jump to new posts FS: 818v3 by Mwiebelhaus @ 2019-06-12 20:37

I have for sale my original owner Meridian 818v3. I would rate it a 9 on a 10 scale for physical condition. It has the latest firmware and is flawless operationally. I have all the accessories the 818 shipped with unopened, owners manual and the orig
Jump to new posts WTB: IA45 / IA40 Analog input card by Coeno @ 2019-06-12 15:50

Does anybody have a spare IA45 (preferred) or IA40 for sale
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: The next $400 upgrade? by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2019-06-12 09:40

I keep them in stock.😀
Meridian - Systems
Thanks Marc, very helpful info on the two config files!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Little Rabbit Barn 2019 by ChrisLayerUK @ 2019-06-12 06:40

We had the pleasure to host Dean Owens and the Southerners on their second gig of the tour. Old friends Tom Collison on Bass and Organ along with Jim Maving on Guitar. I’d post the blog, but I haven’t written it yet but J has been busy on the v
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: HD621 - PSU dead? by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2019-06-11 20:00

Excellent.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 210 Streamer by Jdb-si @ 2019-06-11 11:57

Agreed it is the right thing to do.
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Hi, I'm pleased to announce that Mr Tech Guy can now offer custom length Meridian CAT7 SpeakerLink cables. Feel free to drop me a PM with any requirements you may have and I'll be happy to quote. Thanks Russ
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
5 registered (MacTan, Mike_500, Colin Triggs, Frank Blackfire, Richard W), 55 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Radioham, BrianH, TimSu, n4sa, Huture
4755 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 29
CMB Integrations - Bruce 27
3dit0r 18
VirusKiller 15
Gianni 15
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12518
Fiddler 8672
ncpl 8504
Carl 7896
Ian 7755
Forum Stats
4,755 Registered Members
18 Forums
26,276 Topics
263,629 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant