Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 210 Streamer - Released! by GMT @ Today at 12:27

Originally Posted By IanGive them a Radio Times and ask them to look up the details of a programme and you wont be so impressed... I wouldn't be impressed if someone did that to me ! Who needs to know when something starts etc.
Meridian - Systems
Thanks for the further update and very helpful clarification.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Tune In Radio ?? by VirusKiller @ Today at 08:00

Originally Posted By Longitude0if I use a vpn to alter my location will I be able to get round this unfair nuisance? Yes, at the (considerable) penalty of not being able to access the 320kbps AAC streams.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Faint ticking sound coming from my G68ADV by VirusKiller @ Today at 07:01

That's my thinking. Originally Posted By VirusKiller I am unwilling to spend > half of the value of the unit on a factory LPSU, particularly as I *only* use it to generate MRC profiles for my 818/8k system (which I implement via Roon).
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Repurposing C10/C15 to Roon controls by Carlton9000 @ Today at 04:38

Converted Black C10 to RC10 Image and More Images.
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Control:15 by Carlton9000 @ Today at 04:29

$1100
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 218 by Albert @ Today at 04:23

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Restaurant Feedback (The One and Only) by swpnt @ Yesterday at 17:53

My thanks go to Carlton9000 for supplying a spare part to restore my sickly Control:15 back to full health. Very pleasant, easy and quick transaction.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G92 Controller not turning on by Marc Koval @ Yesterday at 17:15

Connect to the unit with RS232 connection and see if it functions with that connection although you do not get a display. If so then the front panel VFD has died and needs to be replaced. Part cost is approx 400 USD. Marc
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: USB-C and MConfig by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 11:39

Brian, Multitasking and failing badly, post modified with correct adapter and VGA adapter ordered, not sure the lesson has been learnt though, until next time...
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5200 with no Controller by Carl @ Yesterday at 09:36

Adding to Bee’s reply ... he is correct only ever have one MASTER speaker... all the others need to be TYPED and then configured to suit. It’s all described in the DSP User Guide ... but admittedly it’s in “Meridian Speak” so does need to
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on Soundbars? by spinaltap @ 2019-08-18 17:36

Anthony Gallo is a well-established audio brand (20 years).
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G68 MConfig setting the channel gain by bxd @ 2019-08-18 15:11

Originally Posted By X999Hmmm, Do you have a manual that I have not found? If you look at Duncan’s Meridian Info on the tabs above and look at the G68 info, and then the G68 Installation Guide GSC1 you’ll find it on P42. On the guide for the G68.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Meridian device to DSP5200 by Ratbert @ 2019-08-18 13:05

I think he wants to run vMSR on the iPad and access the MC200 and looking at the MC200 I am not sure he can do it as it lacks an RS232 port, I only used it with an 861 and 818 which has an 9 pin RS232 port. Sorry for any confusion
Meridian - Systems
You don’t necessarily need Roon, nor a Raspberry Pi. If your Mac Mini is connected to your Prime via USB, and assuming that you’re currently using iTunes, Apple Remote on your iPad will control your music playback wirelessly. If you want to pl
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: G08.2 by Balder @ 2019-08-16 15:04

Hi, Thanks but I'm looking for a G08.2 not G08. Best regards Andreas
Jump to new posts Re: FS: G65 by Kent in Welly @ 2019-08-16 02:00

PM sent.
Meridian - Systems
The remote app for the Apple tablet works just fine also except every time I go to change the volume it's gone to sleep again and I have to retype the password. yadayadayada
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 201 schematics by JimK @ 2019-08-15 19:54

I'd be interested as well. Do you have a date range? Would the Wayback machine have a copy? Meridian Audio on Wayback machine
Meridian - Streaming
+1 for the batch converter. Run a full native export from Sooloos first. Copy a couple of folders to test with first. You will want to get the tagging parameters set well before you batch run your whole library. For example... be clear what you w
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 861 Digital Signal to Anti-Mode X4 by Albert @ 2019-08-15 07:16

I just remembered that I have a spare G68J, maybe I could use the "Mono" mode to duplicate signal?
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: How to connect 218 & M80 using RCA to 3.5mm by Danny77 @ 2019-08-14 21:30

Thanks mate. It’s not the first time you’ve helped me out👍🏼
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
For sale an LG SL10YG Supreme Bluetooth Wi-Fi Sound Bar with Meridian Technology, High Resolution Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS X & Wireless Subwoofer, in Black like new bought 3 months ago the plan was to go with a 65 Inch TV and a sound bar but aft
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Good afternoon I have several MSRs, a couple of what I call the 500 series model and 5 x MSR+, in silver and black. However, the black MSR+ which I use with an 808.3, DSP5200SL etc, has started to work intermittently. I have replaced the batteries
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 808v6 end of the road by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2019-08-14 11:44

In the US the drive will cost in the >$300.00 range. As supplies get tighter, I suspect that supply and demand will dictate pricing. I bought the last one in stock last Friday but more will be ordered. So now I have a spare drive to go with my sti
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
1 registered (bxd), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Munshine, Gbickle, RichardWest, JCC, JAG17
4768 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VirusKiller 46
Ratbert 39
spinaltap 35
CMB Integrations - Bruce 31
Albert 23
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12567
Fiddler 8672
ncpl 8528
Carl 7923
Ian 7781
Forum Stats
4,768 Registered Members
18 Forums
26,408 Topics
264,775 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant