Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian MC200 with 1TB Samsung 850 SSD by Crion @ 28 minutes 47 seconds ago

Will try and get a good quoute for shipping to EU contries this tuesday.
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Roon Server not seeing 861v8 ID41 by Ado @ Today at 12:16

Many thanks for the range of responses. Life has interrupted further diagnostics. Another HH has kindly reached out via PM to assist me with the network diagnostics. I feel it is worthwhile trying to make it work without having to lift carpets, fl
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy setup questions by BokitoNL @ Today at 11:13

Hi Ian, Thanks for your message. Yes the 562v.2 and the 568 are both connected to eachother using a C5 comms cable. (The 596 is connected with a C5 comms cable to the 562V.2) I have been testing again today, and it does seems like the 562v.2 is r
Jump to new posts Re: FS: M6 Speaker Pair by MJT5282 @ Today at 02:32

i bought a black DSW and moved it into my HT to match my black 8K's and moved the M6's and the silver DSW into a smaller room. The resulting sound was improved, and I really like the M6's. But if you feel you need more lower-end "oomph" t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Little Rabbit Barn 2019 by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 20:25

We had the utter privilege of attending a house concert with my friends Lauren Housley and Thomas Dibb where they debuted a host of new material for a forth coming album release. The material was so good, all of out LRB people were stunned. We shall
Gallery
Jump to new posts Lauren Housley by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 20:22

Gig pics
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: MD600 with 2x2TB corporate drive by Bmateijsen @ Yesterday at 18:35

Sold!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 500, 506, 508 disc recognition by JamesBrennan4 @ Yesterday at 17:19

Thanks for the information. I just ordered the 506/508 laser from your eBay link. I have replaced laser assembly in 506 three times using cheap items from China. Never achieved complete error free operation.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Laser assembly for Model 500 CD transport by JamesBrennan4 @ Yesterday at 16:10

Yes. Drawer opening and closing was solved by lubrication. Have yet to remove laser assembly, therefore have not yet seen exact model.
Off Topic
Any dates for Woking? Andy x
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Repair the paint on Meridian G-Series by Nstzya @ Yesterday at 12:29

Although it may or may not be economical, waiting for a parts only non working one to turn up on EBay with the part you need??
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Tom Waits MQA catalogue pulled from Tidal by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 08:09

I asked this on the MQA Facebook page and this was the Reply from Päl Brätel8nd It great to have a clear explanation of the inner workings I don’t mean this in any harsh way. However, every time an album or catalogue is taken down: Ask the re
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: MD600 Failure? by Simon @ Yesterday at 03:08

So I ended up purchasing a second hand MD600 and am back up and running. Interestingly, the power LED is much brighter than on the disabled unit which does make me wonder if it’s a power supply issue. I shall be sending it out to Marc Koval. If the
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Roon Price Increase by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 01:09

Congratulations on the twins!
Meridian - Systems
Hi Scott - thanks for your enquiry. Sorry for not seeing it sooner. I made some progress but then got discouraged and abandoned it. Adding a centre speaker though yesterday has pushed me again to find an answer. So, the progress I made was that I fo
Hi Is this still available? Thanks
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 861v8 black by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2019-12-06 14:02

Includes free HD621 rack mount version.
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: INFO: Low Cost SSD by spinaltap @ 2019-12-06 08:04

All sold.
Meridian - Systems
Even though they may start coming out with 8K TVs I think to have it be of any benefit there will need to be 8K sources. At present 4K UHD Blu-ray is quite amazing and streaming 4K still doesn’t quite live up to it. I think it will be quite some ti
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a DSP5000C to 568.2 by Braidy @ 2019-12-05 17:45

Yes, that was it, thank you. All working now. Thank you!
Jump to new posts FS: Single Black DSP8000 SpeakerLink Speaker by Colin Triggs @ 2019-12-05 17:15

All boxed up ready to go to a new home.
Jump to new posts Sold: Black DSP5200HC SpeakerLink by Colin Triggs @ 2019-12-05 17:12

This speaker is now sold - Mods would you please lock this thread. Thanks for all the interest.
Now sourced, mods please close.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal MQA - how do I get it with 5200.2s? by VirusKiller @ 2019-12-04 20:59

So will the TIDAL app on PC and Mac, but I'm not sure if the output is renderable.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Grilles off for 3200’s? by JustAlex @ 2019-12-04 11:48

It's just like trying to pull the plug out of a sink or bath except that chain is no longer attached and you need to grip to rubber plug around the edges and pry it out. At least that's the case for these 3200's. I'm not sure if the 5200's are the s
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
5 registered (BokitoNL, Slothman, JCD, ChrisLayerUK, Crion), 49 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GroovedOut, Mach1, UrbanFox, Don1976, StevieB
4791 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nstzya 40
Awb 35
CMB Integrations - Bruce 31
Ratbert 30
BokitoNL 29
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12603
Fiddler 8672
ncpl 8558
Carl 7970
Ian 7850
Forum Stats
4,791 Registered Members
18 Forums
26,693 Topics
267,216 Posts

Most users ever online: 523 @ 2019-10-22 09:23
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant