Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000C Location by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 19:57

I have seen many a TV sitting on top of a center channel speaker. I would put a piece of leather in between the TV base and the 5kC.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Pink ”film” on picture, UHD722 by Brandon @ Yesterday at 19:41

So do I need to bring it to a dealer to get it updated!?
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 861v6+ID40, HD621 by PWM @ Yesterday at 19:14

Photos will be up Saturday. Work has got in the way.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Inexpensive Sooloos Core by Marc Koval @ Yesterday at 18:03

Min spec recommended for QNAP is the TS-253 with 4GB.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Linear Power Supply 230v PSU for an 861v4 by Marc Koval @ Yesterday at 17:47

I have sent this to you previously: Attached to messages about purchasing the E/F Card. .... Let me know if you want me to get you the 220 V transformer for your existing Linear Power Supply (the one part you need to change to modify the input vol
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Luck by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 14:47

HiFi & HT Chat
My jaw dropped when I saw this review, it feels like reading a book.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
I tend to take a step back to look at this. Is it likely that Roon will only ever support Tidal streaming ? No. Is it likely that labels won't ultimately want $$ from streams and downloads ? No. I have zero facts to support my answers but I don'
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts ifi audio nano idsd black label dac by Dubya @ Yesterday at 09:02

I was thinking of getting an Explorer2 usb dac for my desktop, but stumbled upon the ifi audio nano idsd black label dac https://www.futureshop.co.uk/ifi-audio-n...ASABEgJpOvD_BwE has anyone listened to or owns one of these? They are 2x the pri
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 2 pairs M33 speakers by James_L @ Yesterday at 08:59

Sorry for the hiatius folks. All PMs now replied to.
Jump to new posts Re: UHQCD/MQA Discs by VirusKiller @ Yesterday at 06:19

FWIW, 16-bit MQA on these CDs is *not* the same as the 24-bit FLACs which no doubt will be streamable very soon. I thought that "MQA is MQA" until I talked to a member of the MQA R&D team at The Shard MQA launch. To paraphrase his wor
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 568 Issue by ChrisLayerUK @ 2018-06-20 18:49

I took my OLD Windows 98 Panasonic Toughbook round and just loaded a new config in the 568. It loaded first time. We carefully wired it all up and, low and behold, Music...
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Which desktop speakers? by Dubya @ 2018-06-20 15:55

Hi they are the 8030c.
Meridian - Systems
Hi It is more of an outbuilding than summer house really . The one window it does have is double glazed, floor is concrete and I am 90% sure it is fully insulated. I have only ever stepped foot in there once unfortunately when I viewed the propert
Gallery
Jump to new posts MQA CD prices by ncpl @ 2018-06-20 09:46

MQA CD prices
Jump to new posts Re: FOC: DSP33s faulty by Altus @ 2018-06-20 07:32

Thank you to everyone who has responded. Lots of worthy candidates but I ended up giving them to the student son of a member as his first Meridian system. Hopefully he will be able to fix them. Mods - the thread may be closed.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The 12” single by ChrisLayerUK @ 2018-06-20 06:51

As boys we used to run a mobile disco and we had a 12” pink version of The Rolling Stones ‘Miss You’. That always went down very well and I have fond memories... A recent video we posted of Don Gallardo playing ‘Banks of the Mississippi ‘ f
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 518 (1.22) by Ludwig @ 2018-06-20 06:28

bump, and no, AFAIK 518 are linear PSU and this is the 240v version.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: D33 (two pairs) by Ludwig @ 2018-06-20 06:27

All 4 sold subject to payment. Thanks to the many people who PMed. Mods please lock.
HiFi & HT Chat
New oppo cell phone Looking to get one for myself
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP5200SE Pair in Gloss Black (1 year old) by UrQuattroGus @ 2018-06-19 21:49

These will be advertised elsewhere from next week, let me know if interested. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: MS200 MQA Support by Struttmaster @ 2018-06-19 21:38

Sounds the go. Thanks Nick
Off Topic
Apparently it's one of the few Sammy's that's not supported!! However, if we use iPlayer via Virgin Media with a v6 box we can get it. I tried and we did, but binned it off after a few minutes after dropouts with the sound and buffering of the imag
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: Repair of 596 and 588 (DSL-710A) by Awb @ 2018-06-19 19:48

I don’t play DVDs on it, but it’s playing all the CDs I am putting in it without event - quite a surprise to be honest.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 861v4 with ID40 card by Marc Koval @ 2018-06-19 18:11

Hi, Yes I saw the unit while I was in NYC picking up the DSP8000s I purchased from him. I thought about buying the whole lot of equipment he had but did not. Yes unit worked fine at the time, we listened to it and the 8Ks together. There was a li
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
3 registered (Zanderbarfly, Adam123, Gerard), 43 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
YBA_US, Tybot, COTJ, Hualon, ChalkyFingers
4636 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
3dit0r 101
Ratbert 73
CMB Integrations - Bruce 60
Tarik 33
Jazzmaniac1954 29
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12345
Fiddler 8666
ncpl 8451
Carl 7707
Ian 7481
Forum Stats
4,636 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,912 Topics
254,514 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant