Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Meridian 218 by JohnMcElfresh @ 22 minutes 47 seconds ago

I have a 218 in great condition, latest EEPROM, working perfectly when last installed. Happy to take offers. John
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Meridian 218 by JohnMcElfresh @ 23 minutes 46 seconds ago

I haver one with the latest firmware eeprom, in great condition working perfectly when last used. Happy to accept an offer. John
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Meridian 218 by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Today at 18:57

Thanks James😀
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Meridian 218 by Mtns @ Today at 18:44

You might seek a quote from Bruce or Marc (dealers who frequent and support this site). You might be surprised. There are zero coming up on Google search in the US (as I’M sure you know😀). There is not a lot of room for a used model to be much
Jump to new posts WTB: Meridian 218 by Tybot @ Today at 16:53

I’m also interested in buying one. I’ll politely wait in line, behind Netnet
Meridian - Systems
Hi Thanks for that will have a look regards
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by LeeRankin @ Today at 15:23

You heard it here first... recommended music
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian Pain Relief by Hector @ Today at 10:03

Excellent, but can be bought for 5.08 elsewhere. Hector
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Meridian Pain Relief by spinaltap @ Today at 09:38

For added relaxation.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by Hector @ Today at 09:27

Here is a recommendation for Manchester band "The Slow Show" Two albums, "Dream Darling" and "White Water", both are great productions and excellent recordings. Vocals remind me a bit of Sean Rowe combined with Elbow.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: MQA via Prime Headphone and Power Supply by Ratbert @ Today at 07:05

Hi Assuming you have a Tidal subscription or trial membership you could run the Tidal app on your pc or Mac and configure it for MQA bypass (so Tidal will not decode the file) and then run a USB cable from the PC to the Prime where the full MQA deco
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts MQA via Prime Headphone and Power Supply by Relham @ Today at 06:24

Hi Can anyone please advise the easiest and most economical way to try MQA via Prime Headphone Amp and power supply. My experience of modern terminology etc. is limited (getting old) so simple language is preferred! Thank you
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Thanks, I’ve been waiting for news on the SotM and Uptone, but it looks like the latter, at least, is still a way off production. Thinking about the AQVox, but there’s also the Japanese unit JCAT resell (albeit at a high price). I’m also going
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Dinosaurs are not the future by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 22:09

I can listen to Brooks Williams latest album on release day because I can stream it. I will buy the album at a gig and probably still stream with the R😱😱N system I love so much. All my Brooks albums will be together in date order for easy acces
Jump to new posts WTB: Meridian 218 by Netnet @ Yesterday at 20:16

Looking to purchase a Meridian 218. Also, I guess I'll need an AC12, Reviver or SL-legacy cable to make the 218 work with my Legacy speakers. Thanks!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: More than 12 sources? (G61R) by Mtns @ Yesterday at 18:50

No debate here. You are right in the context of what is possible. There are a treasure trove of threads about the remote, the virtual remote, etc. if you are interested in its history. It has stood the test of time in its basic configuration, flexibi
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Dinosaurs are not the future by 3dit0r @ Yesterday at 14:14

Originally Posted By dpstjpOriginally Posted By spinaltapThe major flaw in your argument is if and when your item eventually goes wrong/needs repair (especially if Meridian) is that said item will have to be shipped to the distant dealer for attentio
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Dinosaurs are not the future by Alikris @ Yesterday at 14:04

Originally Posted By RatbertIt was interesting to see the age range of attendees, I would say 75% were over 50 which is worrying for the future Older people tend to have more time and disposable income to splash out on niche hobbies (and audiophilia
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Dinosaurs are not the future by dpstjp @ Yesterday at 11:15

Originally Posted By spinaltapThe major flaw in your argument is if and when your item eventually goes wrong/needs repair (especially if Meridian) is that said item will have to be shipped to the distant dealer for attention/passing-on to the manufac
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 271 IR input by Xymox @ Yesterday at 10:23

Thank you all. Yes I got the document and awesome help directly from Meridian. It’s under control. I will need to go play with the IP control in person to judge the best way to control volume. I made my own IP module and tested it remotely watch
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSP8000 upgraded to SE specification by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 09:17

You have PM
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: More than 12 sources? (G61R) by Alikris @ Yesterday at 08:50

Hmm, thanks. No matter how versatile the G61R is I keep on coming across infuriating limitations. Like it having 25 inputs but only being able to access a maximum of 12. Also I can't see any reason why the analogue and digital outputs can't be activ
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Dinosaurs are not the future by Not'arf @ Yesterday at 07:17

I'd still stand by my earlier post in that just because somebody has a disability I don't see that they have to necessarily take a zero-risk approach to life. But if the MS applies to you spinaltap, then I'm very sorry indeed to hear it.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSP8000 upgraded to SE specification by Bee @ Yesterday at 05:34

There’s a pair for sale on eBay UK. They’ve been there a couple of months already.
Jump to new posts WTB: DSP8000 upgraded to SE specification by Saxena @ Yesterday at 04:54

Looking to buy a pair of demo or used Meridian DSP8k with the SE upgrade, from the UK. Max
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Who's Online
1 registered (CMB Integrations - Bruce), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ThoughtPolice, Sndpnr, PWN, Domin, Beyma49
4647 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 70
CMB Integrations - Bruce 51
3dit0r 43
spinaltap 30
Ian 26
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12354
Fiddler 8666
ncpl 8455
Carl 7717
Ian 7491
Forum Stats
4,647 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,971 Topics
255,039 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant