Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 568 Issue by Breitling @ 57 minutes 23 seconds ago

Sadly, and despite the valiant efforts of Chris and his trusty laptop, it seems the 568 is rather sickly. After a couple of days rest the 568 is back to it's temperamental best, flashes Meridian 568 for a while then goes into standby, noticeable clic
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 Internals by bxd @ Today at 14:28

Originally Posted By CliffLet hope the UHD722 is less demanding on the PSU making it more reliable. I have to confess, I'm a bit surprised at its inclusion given its poor track record in the G series. Were there issues with the power supply in th
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 Internals by Longitude0 @ Today at 13:44

£150 versus £12 and I was told (by Rick) that it is not available yet!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 Internals by Cliff. @ Today at 13:26

Originally Posted By Longitude0 In the meantime, those who don't know already may like to be aware that the UHD722 uses the XPPower ECM40 switched mode power supply used in many earlier pieces of Meridian kit. Let hope the UHD722 is less demanding o
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 Internals by Jon Raines @ Today at 12:58

I’m sure there’s a reasonable answer, but why didn’t you just order the rack mount version and not have any drilling?
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Hi, Marc Koval I have send a email to you. Thanks
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts UHD722 Internals by Longitude0 @ Today at 12:06

I received my new UHD722 a couple of days ago and, having removed the (non-Meridian) rack mount ears from my HD621 ready to transfer to the UHD722, I thought I had better look inside the UHD722 to make sure there would be enough room for the screws f
Jump to new posts Re: Restaurant Feedback (The One and Only) by Carlton9000 @ Today at 08:39

Bruce, I cannot ever thank you enough for the D2500 and tweeters. The subwoofer will make a great addition to my media room. I am still in awe of your offer and kindness. Anyone should not hesitate to do business with you. You are definitely a true
Jump to new posts Re: Restaurant Feedback (The One and Only) by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 23:09

Carton9000 picked up the FOC D2500. Really nice guy, it was great to meet you.
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: FOC: D2500 by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 23:07

Carlton9000 beat everyone to it. Mods please close
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: M & S Leads by Tim @ Yesterday at 22:19

Thanks Richard
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: M & S Leads by Richard W @ Yesterday at 17:56

Ian (MI’) on this forum has a big roll of the original “shotgun” style cable and can probably make them as long as you’d like. Drop him a PM he’s really helpful. If you get stuck I’ve got an original one that’s about 15m long that I’
Meridian - Systems
You might also find it simpler to use the correct “type” ie type 1 for a simple system where all sources use D1 input or type 6 which gives a few additional set up choices for a multi channel system. Using “type” 0 allows you to go into setu
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 861v6+ID40, HD621 by PWM @ Yesterday at 16:14

Here are some photos of the 621 and 861
Meridian - Systems
Excellent - that's nice and clear now. Many thanks to you both.
Meridian - Systems
To be completely clear: You need digital coaxial and comms connection between all three components. I.e., M5 master lead from source to Master DSP, S5 slave lead from Master DSP to Slave DSP with both signal and comms connected on both. Pages 4, 5
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Cannot seem to set DSP5000 to slave - kind advice needed by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 12:26

Yes any SPDIF digital RCA cable will work.
Meridian - Systems
Aha, right. So the comms cable is just for volume control, etc? I can buy any digital audio cable then, the same as the one currently running from CD player to master speaker? Thanks for your help and apologies for my lack of knowledge!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts M & S Leads by Tim @ Yesterday at 12:17

Does anyone have views on where to get longer M and S leads from please? I'd like to relocate my SW1600 away from the DSP33 and will need some longer leads. I am pretty handy with the soldering iron and don't my getting my hands dirty so would build
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000C Location by 3dit0r @ Yesterday at 12:10

Situating too close to the floor would affect the bass response, I would think.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Sadly, with the price of CDs as they are, and the vast majority of people probably listening on Apple Music, or Spotify, etc. for little money, I think the chances are very good the record companies will not reset the price expectation of a recording
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Cannot seem to set DSP5000 to slave - kind advice needed by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 11:27

Yes
Meridian - Systems
Thanks for the response. I only have the comms cable (C5 is it?) between the master output and the slave input. Do I need a dig cable too between dig out on the master and dig input on the slave?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Cannot seem to set DSP5000 to slave - kind advice needed by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 10:50

Your post does not mention whether or not you have a digital cable connected from the digital output of the master to the digital input of the slave. Setting master or slave has no bearing on whether or not you will get sound from the speaker.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Cannot seem to set DSP5000 to slave - kind advice needed by GalaxieMoon @ Yesterday at 10:24

Hi, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to offer some advice to a new user Luddite! I have searched for answers for this topic, but seem to have different codes than the manual says?! Having taken delivery of a factory-fresh (upgraded to 24-bit
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >
Who's Online
6 registered (Gianni, JCD, MI', Lord Polbrook, MalcolmW, Mr Meridian), 54 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Pace, JJJ240, GalaxieMoon, YBA_US, Tybot
4639 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
3dit0r 103
Ratbert 72
CMB Integrations - Bruce 62
Jazzmaniac1954 29
Tarik 28
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12345
Fiddler 8666
ncpl 8451
Carl 7707
Ian 7481
Forum Stats
4,639 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,915 Topics
254,541 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant