Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Explorer 2 windows driver? by MagnusB @ 48 minutes 55 seconds ago

I tried to locate it on the Meridian web page but can't find it anywhere. Do I really need to contact a dealer to get a windows driver?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: How to describe the Meridian sound??? by 3dit0r @ Today at 18:47

Originally Posted By Chris GOriginally Posted By CMB Integrations - BruceGreatest thing about Meridian for me is that it is simply listened to without fatigue. +1 Another thing is the DSPs sound the same at any volume. My previous analogue B&W
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Killer Bass Tracks by Chris G @ Today at 17:45

Bassotronics has to be one of the ultimate sub bass experiences. Most of it is tosh, sadly. Harsh electronic sounding music mostly. Bass I Love You is probably the best known track but it isn't something I generally want to sit down and listen to.
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP5200SE Pair in Gloss Black (1 year old) by ChrisLayerUK @ Today at 17:16

PM sent Chris
Jump to new posts FS: 861v4 (digital config) ++ by Markus @ Today at 17:06

For sale after upgrade to v8: much-loved 861v4 - offers wanted from a good home! Full working order with top cosmetics - photos on request. Black finish. I am the 2nd owner, bought from Sevenoaks/Reading in June 2011, s/n 100804. Equipped for a d
Jump to new posts FS:861v4 LPSU by Steven01 @ Today at 16:12

Hi Here for sale is my Meridian 861v4 with a new LPSU fitted, list of cards fitted below:- IE42 SL0 C00 IA00 OA13 x 2 OE12 Power Cable Unit is in excellent condition. Also have a Meridian 800v4 with new power supply and drive from Meridian for sa
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 818v3 as preamp by 3dit0r @ Today at 14:12

Originally Posted By JCDI can only speak with respect to my 808v6, however, this is broadly equivalent to 813v3 - used with analogue M60s, simply superb, best the M60s have ever sounded. I am sure that the newer DSPs would be better overall, however
Meridian - Systems
I agree with Tarik that the first thing I would look at on 20-year old DSPs is getting them serviced and replacing caps/tweeters. I would caution you not to undertake this yourself unless you really know what you are doing, though - I know a certain
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Small Room Home Theater by Gianni @ Today at 10:42

Agreed. With a 5500HC you may find yourself managing deleterious problems with the potentially overwhelming bass. With a 5200HC you should be able to tune it in by careful selection of bass distribution options. In my experience the 5200HC is not t
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 - Issue with new cable box by Sapiens @ Today at 09:01

Hello I was able to resolve my issue with my new cable box and plasma. I bought a Splitter HDMI, SOWTECH(TM) Répartiteur 2 Ports 1x2 https://www.amazon.com/SOWTECH-Splitter-Version-Powered-Duplicated/dp/B01CCMOMM0 and it solved my HDCP or what
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 7.1 Discrete Channel Support by JamieB @ Today at 01:46

How about a Vanity Oppo 203? If the oppo is doing the decoding, what is the minimum processor I would need for 7.1? Is it still an 861v6?
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Multiple Meridian Equipment by Sparoz @ Yesterday at 22:56

Thanks for all the interest in the UHD722, but it has to be sold as a package with the 861v8 for now until the 861v8 is sold.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: iFi Audio iPurifier by Jeremy A-H @ Yesterday at 20:58

Well, my verdict on these filters is that they work very well, but not plugged into the back of the Triton. When I tried this, while the soundstage sounds more accurate and instruments more detailed (in that you hear very clearly the initial pluck on
HiFi & HT Chat
I have the 800S version (and use the Sennheiser HDVA 600 amp and the 818v3 dac). I think they are fantastic headphones and I don’t have problems with sibilance, comfort or anything else. I did find that isolating the amp from vibration helped th
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Used HD621's by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 19:19

You have a PM.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Harmony Alternatives? by spinaltap @ Yesterday at 19:16

After several messages between myself and Logitech, they effectively gave up on any possibility of resurrecting my erratic Harmony Touch - and offered a 35% discount code on buying a replacement from the Logitech store. That meant that I could buy a
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: C15 Screen touch not working and it is not booting up all the way by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 19:05

I have a whole herd of C10's that I have brought back from the dead. So far I have not come accross any that could not be repaired.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos Tidal streaming issues by Longitude0 @ Yesterday at 18:13

Playing Paul Stanley on Tidal now using my fully wireless Sooloos system and it is fine. Ensemble is the core and I am using, via Control:PC, a 218 as the endpoint driving some DSP33s (I have other endpoints but the 218 is what is feeding the DSP33
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Cat-proof cable by Syles @ Yesterday at 17:35

No Cat8 as they don't like the 24m distance limit...
Gallery
Jump to new posts Category Differences by Syles @ Yesterday at 14:24

cat types
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo 205 as a server feeding an 861 by ChrisSwain @ Yesterday at 10:30

It depends what you mean by stream, the Oppo 203 & 205 support DLNA and the 205 has async USB so you can output music via that or digital audio out, but if you have a Albums etc. on a NAS there are easier ways.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 271 and 251 by Cliff. @ Yesterday at 07:22

As far as I'm aware, it's still the Storm and Trinnov processors. Of these the Storm is a bit cheaper but the Altitude 32 is the one to go for IMHO. You may be able to find ex dem units but you would still probably be looking a prices north of $
Meridian - Automotive
Jump to new posts Re: My only full Meridian system by InnerTube @ Yesterday at 01:53

I had a RR for two years and really hated the audio system. I complained over and over saying that the speakers had no separation and sounded out of phase. In the end it was my fault. I was evaluating the system using the satellite stream. Once I
Jump to new posts WTB: DSP7000 speaker power switch by InnerTube @ 2018-11-19 23:26

Does anyone have a DSP7000 speaker power switch for sale?
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: The Repair Shop - I finally set up a website by InnerTube @ 2018-11-19 23:24

Very clean, professional website. I am not too far away.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
6 registered (JCD, AudioImages - Rick, AnalogueMan, RobertW, Sir Ron Ekim, Ian), 47 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cinema_Guy, gmamarov, AnalogueMan, Fravilaro, MadScientist
4688 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CMB Integrations - Bruce 31
3dit0r 28
ChrisLayerUK 26
Gwho 25
Mr Meridian 24
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12413
Fiddler 8667
ncpl 8470
Carl 7790
Ian 7568
Forum Stats
4,688 Registered Members
18 Forums
25,600 Topics
258,291 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant