Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP life expectancy by Jdb-si @ Today at 15:44

They will stick a bit. Give it a gentle pry and it should open up.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 inside photos by Aibo1 @ Today at 15:22

Sounds like a faulty unit. I've had a few problems with mine leaving a blank screen even though the devices are on. I have to switch the inputs back and forth and wait a few seconds, then the picture comes back. AppleTV 4K has been a complete nightm
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Merdian & Visio by ChrisSwain @ Today at 13:35

Does anyone have a set of Meridian Visio stencils and other manufacturers as im trying to draw a network layout including audio gear
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSW black by ThePioneer @ Today at 12:57

Aren't there many DSW's out there? Or is everyone so happy with them, that they won't sell them?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Meridian connections by MI' @ Today at 12:32

Hi, You will also find the manuals and much more very useful information at Duncan's Meridian Info which has a link top of every page of this site. Regards I
Meridian - Streaming
I'd also be interested in participating in a group buy too (roon button).
Meridian Dealers - Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian DSP8000 SpeakerLink by AudioImages - Rick @ Today at 12:04

Hi 8Pack, I'm afraid I haven't received your email. Could you try again to: rick (at) audio-images (dot) co (dot) uk or use the link below in my signature? Thanks, Rick
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Universal remote code for Meridian equipment by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Today at 11:34

What remote are you working with?. Meridian IR codes should be in most universal remote databases and by and large are not model specific.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: C10, MS600, 2x TwinStores 8TB by R_E_D @ Today at 01:01

Sale pending...
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian replacement front end by Manpen @ Yesterday at 23:55

Hi All, Thank you for your comments and advice. I will probably watch and see what comes up in the form of the 808, given the advice. I still have a fully working 508 and that will probably work well enough, I think somewhere I also still have a
Having just renovated a building into my house and studio I'm not in a position yet to register interest in the 6000s. However, I'm fairly certain that there is a pair of them in my future and I would love to know what the ball park figure to buy the
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Long file-names in Sooloos by HermanAtHome @ Yesterday at 22:17

I bought an album where the file-name in one track was 189 characters (maybe I have missed some characters). This file couldn't be imported to Sooloos. I shortened the file name (around 20 characters) and the it was possible to import the track. Anyo
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 218 streamer by Tybot @ Yesterday at 20:05

Sent you a PM a while ago but never heard from you. I have a 218 I might be convinced to let go.
Who's Online
6 registered (OldDogCan, IanM, GMT, Robert, Carlton9000, Colin Triggs), 54 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Forrest, LeeQ, Grump, NRPJazzy, Zacuttialberto
4711 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CMB Integrations - Bruce 47
3dit0r 40
Syles 38
Frode 35
Ian 31
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12450
Fiddler 8667
ncpl 8486
Carl 7841
Ian 7617
Forum Stats
4,711 Registered Members
18 Forums
25,816 Topics
259,834 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant