Originally Posted by JimK
I`m done, taken up too much space in this thread. I think these tests conclusively show that this Oppo is badly compromised and unreliable and should be replaced.
There is no reason to suspect Meridian settings are causing these problems.

Jim, I thought we have been over this already? I have sent you a working player twice now and if it is sent back again it will be the same

there is something wrong on your end, if you want to send it back again I will make a video proving that it is working 100% as normal, I had to do this one other time where a customer was claiming a SDI output wasn't working when it was and I made a video showing it was and returned it with the player and that was the end of that, if this would make you rest easier that I am not sending you a non working player then I would be glad to do it

so you did test it out on a regular pre-amp receiver like I asked? and the Tomb Raider BD worked perfectly? the problem is with the media you are using if the Tomb Raider BD is working fine, the mod doesn't work that way, working fine on one thing and static on something else, this is not a mod problem at all

thanks Jim, sorry you are having this problem