Originally Posted by Custom HT
hey guys

sorry about the delays in getting back with everyone

had some personal issues, then holidays etc. and have been trying to get caught up best I can

I apologize for this

the good news is that many many Oppos will be shipped early next week and I have all the players needed for every order we have so far on the way, so plenty going on and not much more waiting for those that have ordered up until about a week or so back

thanks for everyones business

-Gary


Thank you so much for the update. Just to clarify, when you say "many Oppos will be shipped next week", do you mean shipped from you to us or from Oppo to you?
Best regards
Rafi


G68XXV, McIntosh 402 & 7106 amplifiers,B&W 802N, HTM1 and SCM1 speakers, JVC RS-1 projector, Sony PS3, Toshiba A1 HD DVD player, Hsu VTF 3 Mk III subwoofer.