Originally Posted by rogerwalk
I am seriously wondering what is going on with the modded Oppo-BPD-83 powerbuy. I have ordered and paid for a unit on May 15, 2009 and there is no indication that this unit will be shipped in the near future. Oppo is showing that they deliver stock players 'same day'. Gary has not been on this forum for 2 weeks. He also has not responded to emails to his website. Have others who ordered units through this powerbuy seen any product yet? Am I the only customer who is frustrated about this?

Depending how you paid it might be worth checking whether you're better canceling the order to protect your consumer protection rights, and reordering when you're sure that it's going ahead. I ordered one on 22 June when the region free and SDI mods became available. The last post I can see from Gary on the AVS forums in the US was 29 June.

dpstjp


Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.

Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.