I wanted to start a thread on this and begin to gather interest, this is the latest great blu-ray player out there, I have been personally lucky enough to have been beta testing this player for nearly 6 months now and did a official review here:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf...rofile-2-0-universal-blu-ray-player.html

it doesn't get any better than this player, simple as that

during the time with the unit I took the opportunity to develop a entire line of mods for this player, I have a digital transport package that includes a replacement clock and power supply upgrade with toroidal isolation transformer, additionally HD-SDI and region free mods will be available and last but certainly not least the 4x SPDIF output, being the Oppo decodes everything you can name and outputs via PCM with the addition of DVD-Audio and SACD this should be welcome in most setups

I am also excited to say that someone special was chosen from the forum to have their early adopter Oppo 83 modified, I actually have their unit on my bench at this moment and will be shipping it out to them in a few days, you should see comments from him in this thread about the middle of next week(15th or so)

if you are interested in the Oppo 83, please post in this thread, when you do let us know if you want it with or without region free modding, as with the Edge powerbuy I will need a minimum of 10 orders

thanks guys, as soon as we complete all the orders on the edge powerbuy I will be moving to this thread to give lots more info including pricing, pics and details, should be within a week max

thanks for all the business and support, any questions just let me know via post, PM or email