|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 8,364 Likes: 14 |
Some discs just will not match. If normally most that are in DB do match your hardware etc. fine. If you get an occasional mismatch it could be you have an odd stamping or a scratch it can't recover from (which is rarely the case).
For me I'd say I'd say out of 10 CD's 6 will match 3 not in DB and 1 mismatch. There might only be one or a few bad set of CRC's in the DB (I'm not sure the criteria for it being valid in the DB (not sure if more than 2 have to match for it to be available to match to).
I would not buy it again. brand new CD may have same issue. I mark each CD case with a colored sticker and save the logs on each.
Green Perfect, Yellow not in DB (could be perfect), Red Mismatch with DB
Make sure you occasionally submit your CRC's to the DB. Seperate operation not automatic.
- Fiddler (IMHO)
If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument. HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6 Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2
|