The more I look at it the more I like it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think that £1900 is a great retail price.. the M80 was fantastic at £1500 all those years ago!

Yes I’m sad to see the end of the road for G series and 800 series products, but, I can understand why they have scaled back the range... Meridian's vision of the future is clear… 271 and DSPs to “any” surround processor for the movie enthusiast. DSP9 or XE for the serious music fans. I was sad to see the 500 series come to an end as well.

I think we also need to be patient as Meridian enthusiasts and followers while the brand undergoes a revamp and I am just pleased they are revamping and are still evolving. Yes I’m in the camp that hopes they fill in the middle space between this new product and the XE range but they’re still bringing new products in.. that’s a good sign. Plenty of other brands have failed to change and keep up with the times.

I think we also have to accept the days of Meridian under the leadership of Bob and Allen has gone. Meridian still have some great minds there and they are working behind the scenes to keep M on the map. Which map though is still not clear just yet.

Regards
David


G65, 210, HD621, DSP5200.2, DSP3300C, DSP3200,

NUC 7i5 Roon Core, Apple TV 4K, Blustream SW41AB-V2, Panasonic TX55fx802, EE8 switch

Multiroom - Ms200, Nile’s ZR4
Bedroom - 251