I said in December last year when Boris kicked back against further restrictions, against going after farmers in the UK and going against more WEF/UN nonsense, that he would be out and Sunak would be put in place.
Obviously the voters didn't see that happen, but I still think they are doing whatever they can to get him in power.
Getting Hunt back in is obviously coming from above and nothing to do with Truss.
My betting is Sunak will be in a major role of the cabinet with huge influence in the UKs direction, many even be PM, by Xmas.
Hunt is an absolute disaster for Britain, he wanted to lockdown harder, mandate vaccines for all and he would have happily crippled the UK last year for the great WEF agenda.
Truss will be forced to resign within days or weeks and I dread to think he our government will become.
I think it is time to stop pretending we are a democracy anymore, they may as well just put whoever they want in power.
Democracy is finished, not just here, but pretty much globally I think.