Originally Posted by ncpl
I find this a fascinating example of what "white glove" might involve.

IIRC the Madonna album was also challenging but for different reasons.
Interesting. I've love more detail on some of these processes, I find this kind of restoration absolutely fascinating (in film as well as audio).

Which Madonna album was it? I was listening to some of her early albums MQA'd last night. Never heard them better I must say.

I notice at the bottom of that article, they have a download link to purchase the MQA album. I've not seen much MQA available, even albums which have been on Tidal a while now. Has anyone found a good source of these?


HC: 861v4/ID40/LPS, DSP5000, DSP5000VC, DSP3100, SW1600, HD621, Oppo BDP-105, Sony VPL-HW55ES
2-Channel: Oppo BDP-105, TEAC VRDS-7/Trichord Clock 3/PSU, 551, Quad 303, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3, Kimber cables, Russ Andrews mains and supports.
Previous Meridian: 5000C, 5200SL, 7200.2, 6000, 562V.2, 568.2mm, 800v4, 808.2i, 818v2/v3, 861v8, 502