I find your post to be very interesting. You talk about affordability of M gear yet you drive a Land Rover which certainly in no Kia Sorrento, it comes down to priorities. Also of note is that you are bringing up grievances about products you do not own nor by your own admission, intend to own. The Meridian gear that you do own, by reading your previous posts was all purchased on the second hand market. I bring this up because there is a negative trend in these forums lately. Often these come from folks who are minimally invested or have no experience with the products they are commenting on. Such trends I feel, negatively affect those who are heavily invested in the product, truly enjoy their equipment, and would reasonably expect it to be desirable on the used market when they do upgrade.
Trinnov Alt32, 271, 808v6, DSP5200SE, DSP7200.2HC, M6, QNAP TS451, 218 various other bits.
|