That's incredible - ECM on TIDAL, including some MQA versions!!

I never thought that Manfred Eicher would get involved with the streaming system.

For me, however, this is a great moment and a wonderful development in the TIDAL catalogue.
I am looking forward, for example the Keith Jarrett Cologne concert which I have recorded on CD, 180gr. LP and now also in the MQA version - to compare parallel, with short switching torques on the remote control.

I hope the ECM catalogue will also expand even more in the "Contemporary Music" area.

A big pre-Christmas gift for me

Last edited by Duke; 2017-11-14 16:04.

M since 1980 - Series 100! Main: 861v8, 818v3, UHD722, 2-DSP8000SE, DSP5500HC, 4-DSP6000 S, DSP6000 R, Oppo 203 4K, MacMini M1 16GB-Roon 4TB SSD, NVIDIA Shield, Sony VPL-VW500-4K, Samsung OLED 77-4K, iPad Pro, Turntable: Acoustic-Solid Royal/Ortofon SPU Royal N, PPA Quad P24
2.: G92DAB, 2-DSP3100,3-DSP33, M1500, MacMini+Explorer2 3TB SSD, MS200-Roon