Originally Posted by Carl
Hi,

The initial post was created on the 4th will the file last being updated on the 6th (a Friday).

This post states
Quote
The CSV file will be updated periodically. Fridays seem to be a popular day for new additions.
I took that as meaning the file itself would be updated once a week.

I’m not sure how frequent these update posts will be be, I think we should consider them as a interim bonus between file updates.

I guess we will see how it pans out off the next week.

Regards,
Carl

Carl
I see the latest update from the 10th. From what you see is there a easy way to determine the latest number of total titles .


Jim
Wilson Alexandrea X2 Series 2
D'Agostino Momentum M-400 Amps & Pre Amp
dCS Vivaldi DAC, Upsampler & Clock
SME 20/3 & Esoteric E-03
Transparent OPUS SC & Interconnects