Seems that more Universal albums are trickling though at the moment they seem only to play with the Tidal app; I get server error if I try to retrieve my favourited MQA albums, and they are not all coming through to my Roon Library. Still, when the bug disappears, there's some good stuff:

Bychkov 'Manfred'
Solti 'Elektra'
Kleiber 'Figaro'
Karajan 60s Brahms, Respighi, 'Butterfly' with Pavarotti,
Pavarotti 'Macbeth'
Britten 'War Requiem'
Uchida Schumann & Mozart
Ansermet 'La Mer'
Freire 'Brahms'

New DG releases are sometimes there; Villazon 'Duets' but no Zimmerman Schubert.

Will update more when Tidal let's me.

Whilst these are annoying bugs, I still cannot fathom the lack of social media updates by MQA; no wonder the 'vaporware' gang get to rally and slander (astonishingly personal and vicious at times - does anyone know the back story of Meridian/Pono/Ayre?) when this progress is not even charted.

Fingers crossed we still get more releases, and as far as I can ascertain, after the major release of most of Callas' great live recordings, next week we get Bowie's Berlin trilogy and 'Scary', and in October some great stuff from Warner - Karajan 'Rosenkavalier', Klemperer 'Dutchman' and DG Karl Richter 'Bach Oratorios'.

Richard










Last edited by RGraham; 2017-09-26 08:49.

Zone 1: 861v8+ID41, 818V3, UHD722, Shunyata Denali, Network Acoustics Tempus, DSP7200SE, DSP5200SE
Zone 2: 818v3, PS Audio P5, DSP 7000, SOtM sNH-10G, Mutec Ref120, Ultra Dac, Cavalli Liquid Gold, Hifiman Susvara
Zone 3: Antipodes Oladra, PS Audio P20, SOtM sNH-10G & sCLK-OCX10, Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Amplifier, Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution