There is so much suddenly available one inevitably goes to favourites, and as Nick pointed out there is amazing Jazz out there that I can appreciate, but is lower down my list. Bryan Adams lost to others in the scramble to share. Sounds like you are enjoying it!

I have discovered that Don McClean's 'American Pie' is now up and sounding so fresh, but what has blown me away today?

Minnie Riperton 'Loving You' and the Moodies as above....it really feels like you are listening to the actual performance and not a recording. Stunning!

BTW, Mr McClean is now sounding so good you can see why he sold records and inspired Roberta Flack. Still 'Cracklin' Rosie' also pretty astonishing...it's that pulse of live music that MQA gives us!

I could go on...

Have a great weekend!

Richard


Zone 1: 861v8+ID41, 818V3, UHD722, Shunyata Denali, Network Acoustics Tempus, DSP7200SE, DSP5200SE
Zone 2: 818v3, PS Audio P5, DSP 7000, SOtM sNH-10G, Mutec Ref120, Ultra Dac, Cavalli Liquid Gold, Hifiman Susvara
Zone 3: Antipodes Oladra, PS Audio P20, SOtM sNH-10G & sCLK-OCX10, Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Amplifier, Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution