Hi Winot

I decided not to add the Tidal MQA albums to my library. Just in case Tidal was not long term successful.

I just "Tidal Blue Star Favourite" those Tidal Masters that I want to access easily from Sooloos.

Problem is they are only Alphabetically listed by Album Title and not by Artist using the following Sooloos Explore Search. I use this exclusively for Tidal MQA albums.
Easier now that Tidal have added "M" to the Album Title.

Explore: Tidal/My Library/My Favourites/Albums.

By no means a perfect solution but everything "Favourite Blue Starred" appears here and I know it is MQA.

Happy to be informed of a better solution

Hector


Last edited by Hector; 2017-04-01 10:26.

AV: Thorens TD160B, SME, ShureV15MK2, 500, 598, 861v4, DSP7200.1, DSP3300HC Samsung UE55, SkyHD.
DINING: MS600, AC200, DSP5200SEUG.
STUDY 504, Roon Nucleus + RevB, 808v6, 5200SE, Mac & PC (Touch Screen), Prime+PS Grado GS1000i
HORIZONTAL: M80, MS200, Red Rose Spirit + Sonus Faber Toys, iPad Mini
A capella to Zydeco