Having just upgraded to 818v3 from my v2, it's great to read that there's actual MQA material now hitting the world. I'm a huge fan of MQA from all the demo's I've heard and I'd like it to become the mainstream de-facto format.

However, I browsed the Tidal MQA google doc and found the same as when I had a Tidal trial - there's proportionally so little classical music, or opera, in their catalogue that it's not worth my subscription as yet. I'm still subscribed to their emails and I've not once seen anything on any classical releases, it seems they're just not that interested.

Does anyone have any idea of alternate streaming services which might be offering more of Warner's classical, or opera, catalogue? Or is it possible to simply purchase MQA tracks yet?

Also, has anyone seen any soundtracks available yet?


HC: 861v4/ID40/LPS, DSP5000, DSP5000VC, DSP3100, SW1600, HD621, Oppo BDP-105, Sony VPL-HW55ES
2-Channel: Oppo BDP-105, TEAC VRDS-7/Trichord Clock 3/PSU, 551, Quad 303, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3, Kimber cables, Russ Andrews mains and supports.
Previous Meridian: 5000C, 5200SL, 7200.2, 6000, 562V.2, 568.2mm, 800v4, 808.2i, 818v2/v3, 861v8, 502