Rick, bearing in mind the birth of MQA a couple of years ago was linked directly with TIDAL, It's hard to swallow after all this time that Sooloos is going to require an update to enable access to the TIDAL master albums. Probably money involved somewhere as MQA is no longer owned by Meridian.

Indeed as soon as I saw the announcement I went to my C15 and found no access. The inference on various posts is that the Tidal masters are only accessible on Windows. This household is full of Macs ... I checked and thank goodness the Tidal Masters do appear on the Macs!

At least we have some progress at last.

Best regards and Happy New Year to all

Huw


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96