In the end I didn't have to do anything except select the correct version of the Title that was MQA. (So far not the top listed version).

-I am now going thru all of the "Master" titles in the open Tidal Ap to see what I might want to add.
-I then switch to Control Mac
-I search for the title in Tidal using Control Mac. I elect a version to play and if MQA comes up on the display I know it the correct version. If not I choose the same title again until find the MQA version.
- I then add it to my Library if I like the music.
-I then Edit the Title using Control Mac to include MQA in the title.


Jim
Wilson Alexandrea X2 Series 2
D'Agostino Momentum M-400 Amps & Pre Amp
dCS Vivaldi DAC, Upsampler & Clock
SME 20/3 & Esoteric E-03
Transparent OPUS SC & Interconnects