ThomasSA,

I disagree with several points in your post. It is just as easy to find good music today as it was as far back as I can remember, and that's a long way. You look at is as too many options, I see it as having options so that I no longer have to listen to the SOS from the 60's - 70's...

There are as many concerts today as at any time in the past. The problem as I see it for many artists that is now the main source of income so ticket prices for many of those are crazy high. In the past these acts did well from selling LP's or CD's or what they were guaranteed by contract by their label.


Jim
Wilson Alexandrea X2 Series 2
D'Agostino Momentum M-400 Amps & Pre Amp
dCS Vivaldi DAC, Upsampler & Clock
SME 20/3 & Esoteric E-03
Transparent OPUS SC & Interconnects