I don't think there are any certified MQA players apart from Meridian, currently? The Mytek Brooklyn is not yet released, only announced, I think. (Happy to be corrected.)

I don't want to defend Meridian's culture of secrecy, but I am sure there is a roadmap, and possibly a bunch of products waiting for release. They have their hands tied, I suspect, until there is an MQA release beyond the 2L one. We need Tidal and at least one major. I'm sure it's not far away.

By the way, MQA is in the hands of MQA Ltd. which is a separate company, although with close ties to Meridian. But no-one works for both, to my knowledge.


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder