This is part of the 'Music is Free' culture kicking and screaming. If you buy 2 or more mainstream ish CD's a month, Tidal is cheap without a quality loss.

If your used to getting music free and don't care about quality, then the price is horrendous, the world will end, those rich B.....d's are just getting richer etc. etc.

If you want good quality free music, YouTube is the place to go as independent artists put up recorded and live content for free.

I often post some of this content on the site in the hope it will lead people to enjoy and eventually support the artist buy buying music or better still, Tickets.

Thoughts, Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone