A lot of very interesting information in those CES press releases. I note the literature for the C15 states:
Quote
The Control:15 embodies all the functions of a Meridian Sooloos system in a single unit � storage, playback & control � and it�s MQA - ready. Simply add loudspeakers.
This raises some questions for my senior non technical brain.

Is the C15 refered to in the literature the same as the current issue, if not, will existing C15's be able to be upgraded to 'MQA - ready'?

The statement also implys there is no need for a controller between the C15 and speakers so my question is if you are simply using a simple stereo music system without additional zones, why might you want a controller as I have been advised when the statement says you would have 'control'?

I am very eager to see what the Tidal MQA catalogue will initial look like and wonder if Napster/Rhapsody will respond and join the MQA brigade. Hope my questions are not to dumb sounding.


Control:15, DSP7200SE's, MS200, F80
Director not in use