Digital Audio Broadcast? That would be my guess... I've been holding off from buying a Magnum Dynalab Analog tuner beacuse you can't make analog FM crap sound much better than the crap it is. I hope that the U.S.A is much closer to providing digital audio broadcasting soon... I forget what the latest on that is... I only listen to radio while I'm in the car.. DAB in very high quality would be incredible. If you think about it, each station only has to brodacast one signal, not a whole bunch as Cable and Sattelite must do. You would think that radio stations could indeed brodcast a very ROBUST signal--with only one channel per radio station, the could easily broadcast the maximum bandwidth that technolgy will allow. Any chance of actually Broadcasting an MLP signal? I would love to get DVD-Audio quality through the air...

[This message has been edited by Health Nut (edited 02-01-2001).]


7.1 System