Hi Yetis,
I understand your �sting�, I myself own a MD600.
But I choose to look at this as a very positive development.

Meridian is clearly opening their MDMS to other players, both hardware and software!

Who would have thought that just a month ago? This can only be a good thing. This will hopefully allow more consumers to access the Meridian �Streaming� Audio System (it�s nice to see that their Marketing Department has joined the 21� Century). I suspect the partners Meridian has chosen at this time has a lot to do with their desire to keep things simple so that all goes well as they put this first toe into the waters of �open systems�� a very smart move, I believe.

The key here is to get more consumers interested in and purchasing a Meridian MDMS system, as streaming audio is where the future clearly is heading. As we all have invested a lot of money in our Meridian systems (I just upgraded to DSP7200.2�s) anything that grows the Meridian ecosystem is good for all of us.

We should all give a hardy Bravo to the folks at Meridian for this exciting �first� move.


818v3, DSP7200SE, F80, Roon Nucleus Titan.