Originally Posted by MrMarbach
Originally Posted by Asa Post
[quote=MrMarbach]

(Oh, and M seems to be dropping the colour black...)

But on their website Meridian are offering the DSP 3200 and AC 200 in black or white i.e. no silver.
I didn't mean speakers. The MS600 has been out a year, and it's only in silver and apparently will stay so. The MC200 and MC600 have only been pictured in silver and appear to only be in silver too.

That's all I meant.

I have always preferred black, but perhaps I will change my tune when I actually get round to buying any of these new things. [/quote]

I think the MS 600 came out in July or thereabouts. Sooloos products seem only to have been offered in silver up to that time as far as I know.

The colours of the DSP 3200 and AC 200 are more of a puzzle. They seem to be in a category of their own.

G series had / is in black or silver; DSP 3100 in silver; 800 series and 5k2 and larger in black, silver and graphite.


Asa Post