logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
YGM


Under review
MI' #114154 2010-03-22 08:17
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
UK Price list 2010 can be found on Duncans site (see all about Meridian)

Regards I


Under review
MI' #114582 2010-03-27 11:42
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Thanks to Steve Eyles and Turbo power for the latest additions

Regards I


Under review
MI' #114641 2010-03-28 08:01
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
"Vintage reviews" uploaded 504 and M20

Regards I


Under review
MI' #116182 2010-04-15 21:08
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Sooloos Datasheets under latest updates

Regards I

Last edited by MI'; 2010-04-15 21:08.

Under review
MI' #116247 2010-04-17 10:33
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Many thanks to Denisthegingercat for pictures of his internals

562V

Regards I

Last edited by MI'; 2010-04-17 10:33.

Under review
MI' #116532 2010-04-22 06:32
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Thanks to Liam for pictures of his G68XXV

Regards I

Last edited by MI'; 2010-04-22 06:48. Reason: typo

Under review
MI' #117145 2010-05-01 12:37
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Thanks go to Rob for reviews, datasheets and price lists

See latest updates

Regards I

Last edited by MI'; 2010-05-01 12:37.

Under review
MI' #117148 2010-05-01 13:46
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
Is there any chance that the first section "Meridian Audio / All About Meridian" could be split up more? It is a bit odd that price lists and interviews and technical documents are so mixed up there. Maybe it was OK when there were less, but now you have collected so many it takes some wading to find what is wanted...


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder
Ludwig #117150 2010-05-01 13:54
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Hi Nic,

I hope to meet up withDuncan shortly so we will discuss all, yes the list grows!

Regards I


Under review
MI' #117160 2010-05-01 19:33
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
There seems to be something wrong with the address for the site, possibly DNS settings. If I type in the address bar <www.meridian-audio.info> it takes me to the correct site. But, if I type in <Meridian-audio.info> I go to <http://Meridian-audio.info/showman.php?manid= >. That is a blank space after the = and the page is the header and footer only, with no body. Typing in "manid=1" corrects it, but this should be done automatically. I am on a Mac and have tried it with 4 different browsers with the same results.


Main system (when room is done): 861v4, 7 x DSP33, SW1600, Oppo, Sonos
Whumpf #117161 2010-05-01 20:36
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
MI'
Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,868
Likes: 13
Very likely,

mandid=1 gives you Meridian,

2 gives you Quad etc.

Duncan has it set up so it can be used for any manufacturer.

It really needs Duncans input here!

Sorry I cannot be of more help, but at least you can use it!

Regards I

Last edited by MI'; 2010-05-01 20:38. Reason: pissed

Under review
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (swpnt), 260 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.067s Queries: 40 (0.035s) Memory: 0.8819 MB (Peak: 2.2159 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-08 13:57:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS