Thanks for the pictures Frank, you are correct they answer so many questions.

The end of DVD support makes sense to me and I look forward to multi-channel HD video support from Sooloos. And focussing on core competency, differentiation and much simplified (read: easier to manufacture, QA and sell) range makes sense to me.

I think the only disappointment for the completist is the missing 8-channel digital input capability for the G61R and G68. I think it is a shame the (presumably) 8-channel MMHR input capability isn't there but then there is always the 861 and they need to have a USP for it.

Nice work Meridian: new products, better products, clear strategic direction, reduced manufacturing costs = desire to survive and prosper.

Last edited by gianni; 2010-01-08 18:13.

In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.