I'm still one of those people who have not had their order satisfied.

I take some comfort from the fact that others are finally seeing their orders satisfied, yet I know that I had no correspondence from Gary for over two months post the initial acknowledgement of my order, and I've been lied to three times since then about when my unit will be shipped. If I am kept informed about what is truly going on, and a true reflection of how long it is going to be before any problems I would be far more reasonable.

This is no way to run a business, and until Gary appreciates and acts on this I could still not recommend that anyone order from him, even if I do ever receive either my unit or the refund I requested a month ago.

I contrast this to Shawn Fogg's business, where I have never had anything but exemplary communication and service and it's chalk and cheese.



Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.

Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.