My Oppo is here. Took a while to get it from customs.

I've ordered it in July, asked for an upgrade in August and it was in Germany in September. That's pretty long but not longer than I experienced with other high end hifi modders...

The mods look indeed clean and well made. The new clock has its own small power supply. The new main power supply looks pretty high end. Works fine with 220V. German cable was included.

For some reason my analog audio is still active. Maybe that's because I've originally ordered a plain Oppo, and later asked to upgrade it to the digital edition. BTW I prefer having the analog section still active for future usage.

Region free is also working perfectly fine. But one has to find out how: when the unit is in standby press the blue key for about 5 seconds. Then press 1,2 or 3 for Bluray region A,B or C. You'll here some confirming beeps. My machine came here as a region A. DVD is completely region free. There was no manual. I have this information from an Australian forum.

Sound quality is very good going via HDMI through the HD621 into G68. No problems with any kind of media incl. SACD. Used a very new firmware from Sep 30th. Updated automatically via Oppos own internet connection. Very easy.

But for CD and DVDA it is NOT as good as my G91A connected via MHR. I will definitely use it as a second player for BD and SACD and will stay with my G91A for CD and DVDA.