If there's one thing I really hate it's being called "Dom", especially by people I've never met


This is not what you told me. You sent a message telling me on the 18th Sept that my player would ship on the 21st. You then sent a message on the 22nd via Paypal that the item had shipped with a consignment number that USPS do not recognise.

You are now admitting that this was false, and that the shipment will be on the 28 Sept?

How do you expect anyone to believe you when you keep lying to them?

Will you please you refund me my money now, as I have requested.


On 26 Sep 2009, at 19:43, Custom Home Theater wrote:

hello

Dom, as I told you before, your order ships monday and that is your tracking #

thanks

-Gary Murrell, Custom Home Theater
www.custom-ht.com http://stores.eBay.com/Custom-HT-Home-Theater
----- Original Message -----
From: xxxxxx
To: Custom Home Theater
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Item #Oppo83RFOUTUSA - Notification of Payment Received from

Gary,

You sent me (only via Paypal) on 22 September a tracking number (CP059257369US) for what is supposedly my modified Oppo.

This package number still does not show up as recognised on the USPS website.

You have also ignored a request that I sent week before last asking for repayment.

Either you have supplied me with a fictitious USPS consignment number to ameliorate me, or USPS have supplied you incorrectly with the true consignment number.

I have no wish to continue with this transaction if it is the former.

Will you please sort this out immediately.

Thank you,

dpstjp


Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.

Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.