Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: HD621 with Nvidia Shield streamer by Crion @ Today at 15:04

Why don't you try the AppleTV 4K with infuse 5 Pro? It will decode DTSHD/TrueHD to LPCM. I played around with it and tested the dolbytrueHD 7.1 soundclips and I think I even tested the DTS 7.1 clips as well. What it doesn't have are the BD-java me
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: LG/Meridian Atmos Soundbar by Hector @ Today at 12:51

Hi Chris Analytically, could we meet half way in Cambridge to exchange Soul Data for Cash. Body not required at this time. Hector
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Hi Dominic, No argument with that ... My post was to clarify that it’s the 218 not the SE speakers (as you stated in previous post) that performs the MQA decode. Regards, Carl
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5200 calibration mode? by James_L @ Today at 09:56

Looks like you can enter calibration mode using the same technique as the DSP5000, by holding Next on powering up a master, or Prev for a slave. I can't find a way of outputting the test signals though, so perhaps this is missing. The tweeter level c
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: IA45 Analog input card by VinceHoffman @ Today at 05:24

My Oppo BDP83 does and I was under the impression that all but the latest gen still do so.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: OA13 Card (OE12 available for trade) by VinceHoffman @ Today at 00:23

Got the hook-up from Arjan. Mods can you please close this thread...
This has now sold. Thanks for your interest. Mods please lock this thread.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 568.2mm and HD621 issue by GovCon @ Yesterday at 23:34

Update. I am now an owner of a new G65. Went through the setup and room calibration/correction. So far very pleased with the overall audio and it is definitely a marked improvement over the 568.2MM. Also there has been a twist of fate. While loo
Jump to new posts Re: Regarding the Most Complete MQA list. by Still-one @ Yesterday at 20:05

I guess I was partially mistaken. Although the new MQA releases have not been added to the Sticky Thread here on this site, the Google file appears to have been updated on the 15th of this month. I guess I was spoiled having the new finds posted e
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos and WiFi by Martins HiFi @ Yesterday at 14:38

We have a handful of customers who piggy back their Sooloos zones off of Sonos boxes? Occasionally they have to power cycle the endpoints/Sonos WiFi boxes, but other than that, all ok! It’s not a move we push, these networks were set up by the cl
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts FS: Meridian DSP8000 SL Speakerlink Loudspeakers by AudioImages - Rick @ Yesterday at 14:11

Hi All, Arriving next week a pair of pre-owned Meridian DSP8000 SpeakerLink versions in Black. In excellent condition. These could be supplied as they are, or upgraded to SE at a favourable rate. Please PM or email me for price and to discuss deli
Jump to new posts Re: FS: G95, 421 and MSR+ by Mark.Bilancarroll @ Yesterday at 11:24

Thanks. Email and additional photos sent. Mark
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Audio processor by Rodney Gold @ Yesterday at 08:24

I would also have a look at the Trinnov Altitude 16 channnel unit... ($16k) The room correction is vastly superior to DIRAC ... I’m using their 4 channel unit and very very impressed.
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts FS: Sooloos items ex-demonstration by Bmateijsen @ Yesterday at 07:35

We have several Sooloos items ex-demonstration available: - MD600 with 2x2 TB corporate HDD's (small marks at the back of the unit -> can provide photos) - Control:15 with 500 GB storage (also small marks on the screen and unit, bu
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Media Source 200 - MS200 by Martins HiFi @ 2018-04-17 21:15

One Ex Demo MS200 left... Boxed up ready to ship!
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Control:Mac OSX 32 bit Warning by Still-one @ 2018-04-17 21:02

Today I happened to open Control:Mac and a pop-up menu indicated that is was running a 32bit app and that these will no longer be supported by MacOS in the near future. Apparently we will be seeing this warning on all older apps going forward. Tod
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Power Conditioning DSP8000SE (Part 2) by Jeremy A-H @ 2018-04-17 20:45

I was very sceptical about it improving sound quality and therefore hadn't tried it before now (and, for all I know, without the other upgrades I've just made, there may not have been any noticeable difference), so I'm not surprised this doesn't come
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G61R intermittent Analogue fault. Help! by Alikris @ 2018-04-17 20:14

Ok, I've adjusted the pot so it gives 5.02v at the chip. I've been advised to fit a new PSU as a preventative measure. (ECM40UT31) I'll buy one tomorrow from Farnell. For now thought, I'll put it back together and see if upping the voltage has solv
Meridian - Systems
Just reading these posts when returning to the HHG forum to look up G08 CD player power supply woes (I've ordered a new PSU and hope it will fixed my beloved G08, which although now 15 years old, still beats $6,000+ CD players that are current models
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 561 theater went silent by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2018-04-17 17:00

Thank you
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian HD621 - Brand New by AudioImages - Rick @ 2018-04-17 16:29

Hi, I still have a few of these brand new HD621 available at an amazing price! Rick
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lightning DS by Laserblues2 @ 2018-04-17 15:21

Very true, it was just interesting to hear someone talk about it so enthusiastically. I'm only trialling Roon right now, but plan to buy it. I figured if that was the same price or cheaper than the Roon subscription and as good - it would almost be a
Hi Niek, Unfortunately the Prime is not a Zone / MQA Endpoint as such. IMO it should have been. Today, Meridian probably want you to buy a 218 + Sooloos Core device and use analogue out to the Prime. However, not using USB there is no way I can see
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: MS600 latest firmware version? by Ratbert @ 2018-04-17 10:54

Jack Because the QNAP is running a Sooloos package, the Control:PC is a direct download from the Core and so should match, the MS600 however, is an endpoint not running Sooloos as such, it has its own firmware which in your case is 1.2.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian Room Correction - idiots guide? by Chris G @ 2018-04-17 08:48

Originally Posted By AlikrisThe MRC won't give you an in room frequency response graphIt does, look at the Measurements tab, right-click, View Plot. Choose Low Frequency Response. I will concede that REW is much easier to read and can provide the re
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
4 registered (Jeje, David Jackson, Frank Blackfire, JOE-C), 36 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
HenkHaas, GrahamAvison, JimO, sv1dpp, V6Wagoneer
4617 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 59
Rick415 47
Laserblues2 35
Carl 30
CMB Integrations - Bruce 30
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12296
Fiddler 8671
ncpl 8411
Carl 7642
Ian 7418
Forum Stats
4,617 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,663 Topics
252,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant