Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal MQA albums found so far by hecd2 @ Today at 00:01

Re jumbled Tidal albums in Sooloos, yes I think it’s related to multi CD albums (although why that should be relevant for MQA masters escapes me). Anyway, I’m using the playlist trick which works well. Thanks to all who answered.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos TouchPC treated as a virus by Jack D @ Today at 00:00

I use IObit malware protection and have the same problem. Every time I scan it tags Sooloos. Every time I add Sooloos to the whitelist and somehow it never works.......
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Strange sound problem with DSP5200, help! by DanTheSwede @ Yesterday at 23:42

Great! I will have a look at it tomorrow. Just to be 100% certain, this is correct? Airport -> [Opto to Coax converter] -Coax-> [D1in DSP5200MasterLeft D-Out] -S5/Coax- [Din DSP5200SlaveRight] Regards Daniel
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Final price drop - $699.99.
Jump to new posts Re: Restaurant Feedback (The One and Only) by QuantumBob @ Yesterday at 21:44

"Ronnie" He posted his Meridian 861v6 back in April which I paid him for but never received (long story). I have recent intelligence suggesting the item may well pop up somewhere. Can you all please look out for it on this site, Ebay or a
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Connecting a 218 Zone Controller by Justin @ Yesterday at 21:28

Of course ... thanks... What I’d like is MQA, streaming 2 channel sound that is higher quality than Apple Mac into HD621 and then into 7200 speakers. My sources are Oppo 93, Virgin Cable TV, Apple Mac and Xbox.
HiFi & HT Chat
Double take ... I thought you wrote milking !
HiFi & HT Chat
Meridian HD621 UHD722 Others Vanity HD cards (typically fitted into Oppo players replacing analogue card) Trinnov processors
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Stereo, or Multichannel? by Tarkus @ Yesterday at 19:17

I very much enjoy both 2.0 and multi channel. I love 2.0 via my 818v3, especially MQA. But I would not want to live without multi channel via my 861v8. Certain recordings just sound more involving via trifield.
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: INFO: DSP7200SE upgrade kit on US eBay by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 14:22

It's a pair now for the low price of $2628.00
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 HDMI Processor 4K Switch by Meridialien @ Yesterday at 12:46

It appears that they will be using the same one as Trinnov HDMI Board 2.1 isn't available as yet apparently . ~M~
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G91A or G68ADV, what should I buy? by Fiddler @ Yesterday at 10:05

Originally Posted By DanTheSwedeOriginally Posted By FiddlerI like the slimmer G61R case too, but functionally it is no different. I never thought about the size, I found this picture. It will fit but it will be a tight fit. Perhaps the cooling will
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000C using non meridian source by Fiddler @ Yesterday at 09:57

Originally Posted By RobertWOriginally Posted By Fiddler[quote=Flagooner]Great inform... Two 5000HC's probably won't sound as good as a $400 soundbar. Nor look a... Your think so - a $400.- sound better as 5kC ??? For 5.1 streamed Dolby Digital
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal App on iPad by ncpl @ Yesterday at 09:09

Support for what exactly ?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Little Rabbit Barn 2017 by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 07:36

We were so pleased with Lenny when she played for us at LRB as you can probably tell from my review above. So now I am proud to share the video with you all, featuring the new House Piano purchased especially for the occasion. Turn it up, share and
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 5200/5200HC/861v4 by Steven01 @ 2017-10-22 22:34

Sorry no overseas shipping! Thanks
Jump to new posts FS: 800v3 by Arjan @ 2017-10-22 20:00

I have an 800v3 silver for sale. It is in mint condition, in original box. With VE00 and OE22 cards, for digital theatre. VI00 and OA13 cards also available. Please PM me if you are interested.
Jump to new posts FS: G98DH silver by Arjan @ 2017-10-22 19:59

I have an G98DH silver for sale. It is in great mint condition, as new, with very few hours, in original box. Please PM me if you are interested.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this your main / most expensive hobby? by dpstjp @ 2017-10-22 19:37

Shooting. My 94-year-old pair shoot as well today as when they were made. I can still get them serviced by the manufacturer and I can tell you the name of the original purchaser as well as tell you all work done to them since by them. I can sell t
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Odd 818v3 bug/feature? by Gianni @ 2017-10-22 19:22

I have not tried as I can use most inputs OOTB. Shame because I was going to use PVR as my phono input: Precision Vinyl Rotator
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos not playing except to desktop. by dpstjp @ 2017-10-22 18:15

I presume the Core is registered with M? Sometimes rebooting the system and waiting a few hours works with an update. Failing that a word with a friendly dealer and supplying them with your Core’s MAC address should solve it.
Jump to new posts IC: DSP5200HCSL in white and black by Jeje @ 2017-10-22 18:01

Considering selling my center DSP5200HC SpeakerLink after being refinished by Cavalieri (official Steinway piano factory finisher). Choice or standard gloss black or white. Looking to hear from potential interested buyer about their color preference
HiFi & HT Chat
Been on my watch list for some time.
Selling the speakers on Australian eBay also.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Lost DSP6000 Midrange by Jon @ 2017-10-22 00:31

Scouring previous threads there seem to be a couple of candidates to replace the DSP6000 head Unit midrange driver. I gather the SEAS P17REX/P-me H540 polyprop driver with plastic phase plug , 6 ohm is the unit that is used, however searching for thi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
3 registered (Greg Wright, Grog, bxd), 31 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Espen, Cmangrum, Flagooner, HDMan72, MadHatTheHatter
4535 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Carl 52
RobertW 47
Not'arf 45
Ian 44
ChrisLayerUK 39
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12148
Fiddler 8620
ncpl 8272
Carl 7469
Ian 7255
Forum Stats
4,535 Registered Members
17 Forums
23,993 Topics
247,318 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant