Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 271 and 251 by Yetis @ 59 minutes 33 seconds ago

Ha, well done Meridian! This is an impressive solution. I wonder if you can mix and match. Though I will note that using large dsp's somewhat defeats the strength of the trinnov and it's ability to control separate channels in in 2x/3x way speaker
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: 218 - Switching between Roon & G68 by Struttmaster @ Today at 02:56

Hi John, I am more than happpy to forgo the reviver/ ac 12 if there is another way to switch. I haven't worked out how to do it on the 218's web interface. No reason for going analog in. Freeing up space for MQA CD's down the track via the Spdf, but
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Matte Black DSP Finish by _M_ @ Today at 00:59

let's just hope when you're driving your matte speakers around town you don't get into any fender benders or worse. the latest automotive matte finishes hold up really well, both outdoors and indoors. lots of specialized cleaning products spec
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 561 rescue by Max @ Yesterday at 21:46

Thanks Steve. I'm also having problems with the OSD so struggling with the typing because I can't see what I'm doing. Not my day!
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts WTB: AC12 or Reviver by Struttmaster @ Yesterday at 21:01

Looking to control inputs on my 218 hooked up to Roon and my G68
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 5000C 240V transformer by Tarik @ Yesterday at 16:27

Marc, did you have any luck finding a transformer?
Jump to new posts FS: Meridian Sooloos by MIR @ Yesterday at 15:24

Control:10 2 x TwinStore 1 x SourceOne Bought from new.
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Unwell DSP5000C by Tarik @ Yesterday at 14:50

I am getting a squeal when the speaker is powered on from the switch at the back and then a thrum-thrum-thrum-thrum through the speaker when the source is not switched on. When the source is switched on it goes away. After that if the source is s
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: HD621 only selecting inputs 1 and 2 by Cliff. @ Yesterday at 12:47

I wouldn't perform a fetch from the HD621, just store the new configuration to it. Go through the same process with your 861. Make backups of your previous configuration for safety
Jump to new posts WTB: Meridian (Hexateq) F80 Stand by Neil H @ Yesterday at 10:38

Anybody have one of these and is willing to let it go? Neil
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Explorer v1 - USB Drivers by Audiophile1970 @ Yesterday at 03:55

Originally Posted By IanI don't think you need specific V1 drivers. IIRC that Audio USB-DACS that are a certain class simply need a driver for that class and not specific to the hardware. I think Explorer 1,2 and Prime are all the same Class 2.0. Th
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal MQA albums found so far by BengTi @ Yesterday at 01:39

Hi Locus I guess it depends how absorbed you are by the idea of listening to MQA. For me it has been a revelation in classical recordings particularly before the 2000s, and there are now a good number of tracks and albums to listen to in stunning u
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Best Current Streaming Options by McDub @ 2017-07-19 21:36

Tidal.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Mixing DSP and Analogue Speakers? by Syles @ 2017-07-19 16:22

Originally Posted By David Haworthmaybe I'm unusual, but I prefer the Music preset to Trifield... Strangely (or not), I've been experimenting with DSP settings for different sources; Trifield never seemed to work well for vinyl, so I always left th
Meridian - Systems
hahahaha oh man. awesome.
Jump to new posts Re: MQA CD by Mtns @ 2017-07-19 16:07

Without a decoder, the PC has no idea it is anything but a CD so this is as you would expect. The PC can see only what it is equipped and instructed to see.
Jump to new posts WTB: DSP33 Electronics by Pieter dVR @ 2017-07-19 16:07

As I have trouble with setting the volume of three of my six DSP33's I should like to try to replace the electronics. Pieter
Jump to new posts FS: Meridian G57 amp by LongmanJon @ 2017-07-19 15:15

For sale my meridian G57 amplifier, in excellent condition, without the original packing but can ship in a well packed box. Serial No. G57-100248 £1200
Jump to new posts Re: FS: F80 in Black by MIR @ 2017-07-19 14:47

Bump - this unit is still available for sale
Gallery
Jump to new posts New Products by Rolski @ 2017-07-19 13:04

From Meridian Oz
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Unique DSP8000 color by Not'arf @ 2017-07-19 07:37

Originally Posted By HectorI have 5200SE in Volcanic Orange. These were returned to HQ lacquer to rectify two blemishes and the result was perfection, "no silver lines". Trust the professionals.I'm tempted to agree with this. I used to have
Jump to new posts FS: 800v4 by Keungyee @ 2017-07-19 06:29

I'm selling my 800v4 in silver with brand new remote control. There is a nic at the front otherwise in good cosmetic condition. The unit is in good operating condition but need a new drive. Confirmed with Marc Koval has the parts to replace. Upgra
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: TwinStore - All files lost - fixed with a new Battery by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2017-07-19 02:35

Sandeep, there are eight Torx screws (T8 or T9) six on the top and two just under the bottom edge of the front of the TwinStore. Remove the screws and the top panel comes off. The CMOS battery is near the front and mounted vertically. Be sure to tak
This guy has some axe to grind, that's for sure. He hates MQA, but I doubt he's actually ever heard it. His test methodology is completely flawed. He claims to be distributing clips of 2L music files from their test bench to double blind compare MQA
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My avatar by Syles @ 2017-07-18 22:56

I think I've fixed it? Now to sort the rest…
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
3 registered (BengTi, Oracle64, Paul Lane), 28 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jolt, McDub, Max, Albert3232, TomW
4480 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Carl 42
3dit0r 37
CMB Integrations - Bruce 37
VirusKiller 34
Mtns 29
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12074
Fiddler 8560
ncpl 8231
Carl 7406
Ian 7188
Forum Stats
4,480 Registered Members
17 Forums
23,651 Topics
244,402 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40

Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant