Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 3ch without surround controller by Ronomy @ Today at 01:12

Originally Posted By GroleThank you guys. If I understand correctly I could use both HD621 or Oppo with vanityHD to have 3ch system but downside is not having channel balance that way. Right? Also should center speaker be master or slave for volume
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos 2.529 by Soundserge @ Yesterday at 23:07

I've certainly had to remove and re-add my Tidal account more than usual to get Tidal to stream again via Sooloos. I'll keep any eye on improvements in this latest release.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Syncing Problem Between two Sooloos Zones by Steve M @ Yesterday at 22:33

Hi DonRon, I don't think he has tried that but I would expect the option in Control PC is exactly the same option when you link zones on the C10 or the Sooloos App. They are just software interfaces with the Control PC software being the least conv
Meridian - Streaming
Hi DonRon, You are right but you probably don't know why you are right ! This is straight off of the MQA web site; Quote:Step 1 MQA is an end-to-end process that starts by capturing every detail and nuance from the original master recording. Unli
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Linear power supply for 861v4 by Fiddler @ Yesterday at 20:54

If it's done right, it most certainly will "work".
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 218 Zone Controller Announced! by Steve M @ Yesterday at 20:30

Foz, Thanks for answering the Oz price question. Love that A$1 discount to prevent a A$1,500 price ! Cheers, Steve M
PM sent
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Hi Albert What did you think of the Cary? Russ
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSP5000 tweeters by SzM @ Yesterday at 16:10

Tweeters found!! Moderator - please close
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Renovation Work by Shaun @ Yesterday at 13:19

Wow! close Ian. I have a different kind of problem. I have 19 sliding sash windows to renovate, 7 of which are arched. and one casement window. sadly, I don't have the funds to get anyone else to do the work, but it's my job anyway!
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Differences between UK and US versions of AC200 and Prime Headphone Amp by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 12:46

You are correct.
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Trinnov Amethyst or ST2 HiFi new or used by Cliff. @ Yesterday at 12:10

Yes, he responded to my technical questions but he's also involved in European wide sales management.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSP5000 mid-bass drivers by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 10:59

Ebay $99.00 item 282445943760
Jump to new posts Re: FS: MD600 (2TB x2 HDD) by TD4 @ Yesterday at 07:27

Mod, Please close as MD600 is sold. Thanks, Del (TD4)
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos 2.527 by Carl @ 2017-04-24 23:39

Originally Posted By BengTiThere is an update to 2.529 - doubt it will be major but can't find release notes... See this new Sooloos 2.529 topic.
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: Loudspeaker / Crossover service and repair by Zygmunt @ 2017-04-24 20:29

Originally Posted By Longitude0Why does your friend think the crossovers need attention? Good question. As you say, L and R are not going to age. I don't know how he came to this conclusion - I'll ping him and ask.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Meridian M80 question by MikeGr @ 2017-04-24 13:48

Hello, I have a Meridian M80 unit and I need to replace the CD/DVD mechanism. Have anybody experienced with the cd/dvd mechanism replace, is a plug and play procedure or need adjustment ? One more thing, any idea what can be the cost for the front (3
Jump to new posts FS: 800 series cards by Koputai @ 2017-04-24 01:07

Hi Folks, I have the following Meridian 800 Series cards for sale. Unused factory parts IA00 Analogue Input £250 IA45 Analogue Input £300 861 CD DSP £120 (two for sale) 861 EF DSP £120 (two for sale) Also a new 800 display panel/PCB £300 Us
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Roon trial - SQ by Ratbert @ 2017-04-23 22:32

Thanks, I will be interested in your findings. Russ
Meridian - Systems
Originally Posted By Cliff.It's Meridian's new green policy to prevent people leaving stuff on 24/7. The Hum bug appears to be growing in strength, however my system is as yet not infected. With all "noisy" devices (including MD600's) and
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: MQA with DSP SE speakers by Mel_Moon @ 2017-04-23 17:33

Yes, at this time, the only way to get full MQA with SE speakers is staying within the Meridian ecosystem.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: A great example of the benefits of MQA by BengTi @ 2017-04-23 16:46

Listened to it yesterday and yes a v good presence and balance from the instruments. I suppose some would say the same or close effect can be obtained through DSD or even DDD. The debate will persist meanwhile Warner and Universal prepare their cat
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Exemplar of Tidal Streaming (and MQA) by Longitude0 @ 2017-04-23 16:21

I have posted this in the MQA forum but, since it is about good quality streaming as well, I thought I would put it here too. I noticed a new Tidal Master: Beethoven, Music for Winds, performed by Les Vents Francais. It is a very well recorded album
Jump to new posts Re: FOC: Sooloos components + DSP5000C 24/96 by MJT5282 @ 2017-04-23 15:53

The components have all been spoken for. Thanks for all the interest! Mods, please lock this thread.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Using Explorer 2 with iPhone 6 and headphones by Struttmaster @ 2017-04-23 13:06

Quite a bit of time has past so was wondering if anyone may have found a working mobile solution to this. Mainly e2 into iPhone 6. Thanks, Andrew
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
2 registered (Albert, Soundserge), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Harv, Grole, MichaelY, John_mjensen, Nathan12
4450 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 109
ChrisLayerUK 56
Ian 55
Hector 51
ncpl 42
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12305
Fiddler 8604
ncpl 8318
Carl 7456
Ian 7193
Forum Stats
4,450 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,156 Topics
245,434 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40

Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant