Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Turnkey Roon hardware announced. by JaapJan @ Today at 10:56

i was too a bit disheartened by the general tone that Sooloos is not good enough. Ludwig i think your email is a good one for me to see the 'other' side. For me Sooloos is enough, maybe i miss out maybe not but i never felt the itch yet to move away
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Life expectancy for DSP 5k speakers? by Ludwig @ Today at 09:02

I really hope my 8ks (and Meridian's support of them) last until I can't hear any more.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Rest in peace Greg Allman by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Today at 00:39

More sad news. Truly talented, a legend.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G95 does it support ARC? by David Haworth @ Yesterday at 19:16

Originally Posted By FiddlerAs far as I know ARC is limited to ONE SPDIF channel back (no more than TosLink/RCA back). It's mostly convenience (for the older lossy bitstream formats). So Dolby TrueHD can't go back in the reverse direction. Nor is any
Meridian - Systems
Only source I have (available for testing) are the pair of 6000s. same on both. display button and off button work fine - it's just those three buttons: vol up, vol dn, mute. Otherwise the remote does everything i've asked it to do. It's fixed at t
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Exporting using Control:PC by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 12:37

PM sent
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by ChrisLayerUK @ Yesterday at 10:07

Hector Strikes again with Jade Jackson. So David, Try Lisa Mills for some Blues. My mate Sam Miller is hosting her in Buckhurst Hill on July 1st. Shame I can't make it.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: No Audio through HD621 to 568MM by SamuelVelma @ Yesterday at 01:09

copy. will give it a go
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G91 Replacement Power Supply by JohnSWimer @ 2017-05-26 23:57

Put in the new power supply yesterday and set output to 5.2V. All good!
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 568.2MM + 3x DSP33 by VirusKiller @ 2017-05-26 19:19

568.2MM still available
Meridian - Streaming
Happy to report updating my TS-669 Pro went fine no problems. Thanks everyone.
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Roon ROCK into HD621 via NUC HDMI by OldDogCan @ 2017-05-26 17:58

Please pardon the many acronyms! Until now Roon has been based on my Mac Pro, and used exclusively with 2-channel music. I plan to migrate the core to an Intel NUC, which will include HDMI output for audio according to the new ROCK OS release notes,
Meridian - Systems
Thanks George, this is all very good advice. Yes, those deals are hard to ignore Good to hear I likely will not benefit with a newer processor.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Rack Mount for 568 by Carlton9000 @ 2017-05-26 16:09

Fantastic! PM Sent
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Black 808v1 by Chazman88 @ 2017-05-26 16:03

Apologies for the delay. There appears to be a small chip on the top right as per the picture (looks a lot worse in the picture than in the flesh)
Gallery
Jump to new posts Meridian 808 by Chazman88 @ 2017-05-26 16:01

Meridian 808v1 For Sale
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Control:15 White Display on Restart by Ddelisle911 @ 2017-05-26 15:18

Confirmed receipt! Thank you
Jump to new posts FS: 562V and 598 w/SDI mod by MrDoody @ 2017-05-26 15:01

I pulled these two guys out of storage recently where they've been well-preserved. I no longer need either and would like to find them new homes. 562V Is in fine working order. No drama. I purchased it used 8 or so years ago, if memory serves. 598
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: 218 - Does it sound louder at 65? by GMT @ 2017-05-26 14:00

Hi Carl I'll try DIRECT. I have compared to Squeezebox and trifield. It seems louder because I now feel the need to lower the volume or raise my voice to speak. I've always felt that trifield was louder than stereo, but not now with the 218. I wi
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Roon Ready and most likely with MQA support. Very good.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Kii DSP Speakers by spinaltap @ 2017-05-26 07:44

The G95 sports Hypex amplification, so it was with interest that I read an interview with Hypex designer, Bruce Putzeys. What I hadn't previously appreciated was his involvement in designing Kii Audio DSP loudspeakers. It's worthwhile reading th
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal MQA albums found so far by RGraham @ 2017-05-26 06:48

Some good releases today, not least the Kraftwerk '3D'release , plus more ELP and Bad Company. Richard
HiFi & HT Chat
I have no hands-on experience of them, but I know that Andreas K. Meyer, who does the best Sony Classical remasterings, is using one. I would suspect they would be good enough for your D6000s.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Explorer (1) died by Fiddler @ 2017-05-26 05:16

Sounds like yours won't be under warranty now Anyway, I've seen used ones go for as little as $50.00 on eBay, why bother trying to repair unless you just like a challenge.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts C10 screen replacement by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2017-05-26 04:05

I had a client bring me a C10 with a non responsive touchscreen. I ordered one from Farnell Element 14 for less than $160.00 shipped. Hardest part was separating the touchscreen glass from the LCD as it is adhered pretty well with a border of sticku
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
5 registered (spinaltap, DuncanBudd, MacGuy, MattF, Paul Lane), 29 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KMC, Gaffer, Cybrid, DaveB, Harry
4462 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
GMT 66
JobSeeker 47
Toony 43
ChrisLayerUK 42
CMB Integrations - Bruce 39
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12326
Fiddler 8627
ncpl 8338
Carl 7471
Ian 7224
Forum Stats
4,462 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,262 Topics
246,420 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40

Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant