Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: IC: Trading my OA03 for your OE12 by Jackylong @ Today at 01:42

I can trade my OE12 against your OA03. Thanks
I need a Pair of OA13 too.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: SpeakerLink cables advice by Soundserge @ Today at 01:07

Haven’t tried this myself but Cardas now makes a copper-based Cat7 cable. Cardas Clear Network
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Power Conditioning on DSP8000SEs by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 23:19

After alot of discussion and vetting, the Shunyata demo gear has shipped. I will have it by mid next week to start running demos. It will be set up with DSP and a analog system with a Mark Levinson 515 turntable.
Meridian - Systems
Perhaps you are stuck with needing a friend to loan Dsp. Kevin
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 271 and 251 by Linnasak @ Yesterday at 22:11

Here’s some details from my exchange with Meridian. Quote:The 271 has been designed to integrate 3rd party processors to Meridian DSP loudspeakers whilst simultaneously outputting analogue audio for use with passive amplification in a hybrid syste
Meridian - Systems
This is what I have done on a couple of 800 series units. You need to check what PSU you currently have as you may not need the casework, and also check if your front panel (in case it has already been modified). The difference in the PSUs is only
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old grey whistle test - one night only by ncpl @ Yesterday at 20:42

Looking forward to it.....
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Regarding disappearing Sooloos zones by Ehh000 @ Yesterday at 18:52

Thanks, that odd: when I choose this switch (years and years ago) the site had it listed under the unmanaged switches. Edwin
Jump to new posts Re: FS: G68J and G55 by Carl @ Yesterday at 17:53

Agreed, to save duplication and not turning the Restaurant into a support area ... I have split out the "support" posts to this topic: G68J low buzz that comes from the rear left channel. Regards, Carl
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by Altus @ Yesterday at 14:08

Agree it lacks real grit and emotion - it's inoffensive MOR - unlike the album cover.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 HDMI Processor 4K Switch by Steve M @ Yesterday at 13:04

Stephan, The mention of STORM is Nostradamus like ! Cheers, Steve M
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 568.2mm by James_L @ Yesterday at 11:26

Couple of photos. I've just double checked and it's running the latest firmware.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Last 2 Friday's finds: 100 Cellos - 100 Cellos (2018 Casa Musicale Sonzogno di Piero Ostali) [18 tracks, 96Khz] - LinkAmorphis - Under The Red Cloud (2015 Nuclear Blast GmbH) [12 tracks, 48Khz] - LinkAndy Sheppard Quartet - Romaria (2018 ECM Records
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP5000 pair, Smiley, Black Ash by Ogri @ Yesterday at 10:28

Sold. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP3100HC black by Romanee @ Yesterday at 10:28

Hi What sort of ball park are you looking for and do you have stands? Kind regards Mike
Jump to new posts DSP5k original 24/96 by Stevo @ Yesterday at 09:52

Hi, Selling my DSP5ks. Original 24/96 version / non-smiley. Cherry finish with no marks or sun damage. With their original boxes and complete including MSR, M5 & S5 cables, power cables, original manual, original spikes and spike caps for hard
Jump to new posts WTB: ID30 Card by Carlton9000 @ Yesterday at 07:16

Please PM with pricing and location. Respectfully, Carlton
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo 205 (only?) to get MQA by Don Bingaman @ Yesterday at 06:36

Thanks, Andrew. I may take a look at this option. I can also just take the analog off the Oppo 205 stereo outputs into a dedicated analog stereo preamp and switch the front L&R channels between the G68 and the analog preamp for MQA files. (I h
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Soundcare Superspikes by Spec_m @ 2018-02-22 23:47

Cheers for the link Richard. I should have mentioned that I was thinking maybe someone would have a set they no longer use and wanted to sell 😳👍 Regards Chris
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: TV optical out, channel change clicks by LeeRankin @ 2018-02-22 23:28

Just thought I'd post an update on this thread in the event anyone stumbles on it in the future with a similar problem. I swapped out the 568.1 with a 568.2mm with no other changes to the set up, configuration in the .2mm as near as damn it using th
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: DSP6000 18 OR 24 bit by Carlton9000 @ 2018-02-22 21:02

Recently pick up a 18bit pair and would be interested in another pair.
Jump to new posts Re: Restaurant Feedback (The One and Only) by Ratbert @ 2018-02-22 20:42

Sold Alasdair my MS600, nice chap and very straightforward transaction.
Hitchhikers - Service, Repair, Custom Leads & Interfaces
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000 Capacitor/Resistor refresh kits by Tarik @ 2018-02-22 19:58

It's an out of context DSP5000 electronics board. The electronics of the 8000 look different to that.
Meridian - Systems
Thanks Rick. BNC to BNC from the centre speaker is a great solution. Ideal for me as it's a shorter run to the AC12 that way than from my 511s (and simpler as you say).
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
1 registered (dpstjp), 41 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BodgerBen, Southall1998, Nate, Sting, SaxMan
4590 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Tarik 48
CMB Integrations - Bruce 47
Ratbert 38
Carl 35
Nstzya 33
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12275
Fiddler 8668
ncpl 8393
Carl 7609
Ian 7394
Forum Stats
4,590 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,483 Topics
251,611 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant