Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: ‘Something is coming’ vs 861v4/ID40 by RobertW @ 14 minutes 39 seconds ago

streaming(Roon-Tidal): 218(dig out)>>>(dig in)processor as preamp with D/A conversation(anlogue out)>>>power amp
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Hiccups in Tidal Stream by JimK @ 27 minutes 12 seconds ago

Jumpy tonight in California!
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts MQA w/ Trifield using 218 by OldDogCan @ Today at 02:56

I connected a new 218 and three DSP5200SEs (L,R,C) today with my legacy 7.1 surround system, replacing smiley 5000s across the front. Since the digital Aux Out on the 218 provides the first MQA unfold (up to 96k which my C61R can accept), I find that
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: ac12 or reviver by _M_ @ Today at 00:24

mods please close this thread. thank you.
Jump to new posts WTB: Direct DAC by TheLad @ Today at 00:07

Looking to buy one. Seeing as there was no MQA update hoping someone wants shot of one on the cheap.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 861v6, 800D, 7200SE, HD621, C15, SW1600 & Bits by Technophobe @ Yesterday at 22:07

You have a further pm
Jump to new posts FS: Set of M10 speakers by Coeno @ Yesterday at 19:21

I have a set M10 speakers for sale. Now used in my set.
Jump to new posts Re: FS: G68D by _M_ @ Yesterday at 18:34

it is not linear ps. but good as new, or better, replacement.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Importing to Sooloos by Mephistopheles @ Yesterday at 16:51

Hello, Many thanks for the responses. Here, hopefully, are answers to questions 1. I have purchased a 218 and being exceedingly busy, did not know of any ability to run Roon which would be an additional and ongoing cost. 2. I am using a QNAP TS25
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Analogue Requirements For MQA Playback. by Hector @ Yesterday at 15:39

Originally Posted By ncplThere are several papers that show that timing sensitivity is not degraded with age in the same way that frequency is. There is hope for all of us. Hate to disagree but in my case frequency increases with age, however timing
Meridian - Streaming
Hi Will, I've also noticed this happening with multi volume sets. The track order looks correct when searching Tidal in the Sooloos iPad app but once imported the track order is incorrectly displayed. I've also noticed that sometimes Sooloos will st
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by Not'arf @ Yesterday at 13:02

Little Steven. aka Miami Steve; Steve Van Zandt. Also known as Springsteen's guitarist & from his role in The Sopranos. We bought tickets for his gig in Rome tonight based on knowing him from The E Street Band then decided we'd better get to kno
Off Topic
Originally Posted By LeeRankin... a robust deselection characteristic ...To be fair, one look at their facebook profile would show it really wouldn't get that far.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: HD621 MMHR to 3/4 RJ45 by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 00:41

What exactly are you trying to do?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Grilles for DSP5500s by Chuck @ 2017-12-12 23:22

I need (want) a pair of speaker grilles for my 5500s if anyone can help.]
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP33C by gIzzE @ 2017-12-12 19:00

Now sold.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By _M_Merry Xmas to you too mr ratbert. I thought I read Mr. Robot at first It does seem to me that the nature of the displacement that Amazon is achieving is different from the examples such as supermarkets displacing small g
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian G68SL Processor by The_Integrated_Home @ 2017-12-12 09:21

Now Sold Stuart
I’ve updated topic subject to reflect. Regards, Carl
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 808v6 by Mel_Moon @ 2017-12-11 19:27

Bump
Jump to new posts FS: DSP7200SE (upgraded); black; mint by VirusKiller @ 2017-12-11 16:25

An upgrade beckons… I’m offering for sale a pair of DSP7200SEs (upgraded) with gloss black finish. These were purchased brand new by a well known fellow forum member, lightly used, then upgraded to SE status and promptly sold on to a dealer on
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: ....wait for product to come out of reset... by Jon Raines @ 2017-12-11 15:14

I would try powering off the 568 first and then try again
HiFi & HT Chat
Originally Posted By GianniAny thoughts about the Roon Nucleus/Nucleus+ applications and capabilities in this area? Are they actually available yet? They will provide MC as above. Nice case but they are not cheap and personally I would build my ow
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts INFO: Florida trip by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2017-12-11 14:20

I will be in the Orlando area all this week if anyone needs anything, drop me a PM
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
You have PM Duncs
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
2 registered (MattF, RobertW), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DirkSwizzler, Philip, JMK, wmo, Naresh
4555 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
gIzzE 47
GMT 45
CMB Integrations - Bruce 42
spinaltap 34
Tarik 27
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12202
Fiddler 8659
ncpl 8331
Carl 7537
Ian 7313
Forum Stats
4,555 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,187 Topics
248,738 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant