Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker Labels by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 19:27

I changed them on SpeakerLink DSP7200’s but it was changed on the processor config using the Meridian Configuration program, not sure if that applies to DSP5000’s?
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Speaker Labels by TDK @ Yesterday at 19:06

I've had a search and looked at the various manual, but not been able to find a conclusive answer. So, does anyone know if it's possible to change the labels displayed on speakers? I've got a DSP5000HC (smiley face version with the matrix display)
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Originally Posted By VirusKillerOriginally Posted By CarlThe SE speakers detect it is an decoded MQA stream Actually, the SE speakers are told by the controller (218, 818v3, etc.) that it's an MQA Core stream. This is quite an important distinction.
No.
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: INFO: UHD722 trade in promotion ends April 30th by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 14:36

I know it is for the US and probably so in the rest of the world too.
Meridian - Partners
Is this for both US and the UK?
Carl, This was enlightening. Thanks. So, when enabling Roon DSP the SE rendering obviously stops, but will the 218 still do the 1st unfold? Cheers, Frode
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Control:Mac OSX 32 bit Warning by Ludwig @ Yesterday at 13:33

Maybe our wonderful mods could get an answer from M on this potential problem?
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Control:Mac OSX 32 bit Warning by Meridialien @ Yesterday at 13:16

The official answer is ... there is no answer as M do not talk about future products or roadmaps (or much else really). Anyone with predominantly Mac-based household running Sooloos is going to need either an update or alternative very soon when 32-
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts INFO: UHD722 trade in promotion ends April 30th by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Yesterday at 13:07

Just a reminder that the UHD722 trade in promotion ends April 30th. If you wish to receive a $800.00 trade in value of your HD621 against a UHD722 you have ten days left to do so.
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal->MQA-> Roon DSP ON/OFF: Whats happening? by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 11:19

As discussed Stereophile 263/200 review. We need to chat regarding posting links
That’s the one.. Off topic, but I also noticed an old review of the 263/200 CD player back on the 13th Aprilif anyone is interested in that. Brian
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal->MQA-> Roon DSP ON/OFF: Whats happening? by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 11:10

Apologies must be this Stereophile article on MQA, DRM, and Other Four-Letter Words
No, it’s a later one, posted up yesterday
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal->MQA-> Roon DSP ON/OFF: Whats happening? by Ratbert @ Yesterday at 10:10

Brian Is this the Stereophile article you are referring to? Russ
Hi, There is an article ( mainly about DRM) in Stereophile that mentions DSP room correction and MQA. It was in the current issue and seems to be up on their website. I’ll let someone else post the link as I can’t quite get the hang of it_ sorry
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal->MQA-> Roon DSP ON/OFF: Whats happening? by VirusKiller @ Yesterday at 06:25

Originally Posted By CarlThe SE speakers detect it is an decoded MQA stream Actually, the SE speakers are told by the controller (218, 818v3, etc.) that it's an MQA Core stream. This is quite an important distinction.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: No sound from LH speaker by 3dit0r @ 2018-04-19 22:41

Thanks Carl, yes all working fine now.
Consider a MQA file with an original recording sample rate of 192k wrapped within a 48KHz / 24 bit FLAC file. - Roon (or Sooloos) reads and decodes the FLAC file to PCM (48KHz). - Roon transports the PCM bit perfect to the 218 (no DSP enabled). -
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: No sound from LH speaker by Carl @ 2018-04-19 22:16

Type 1 is what you need. Regards, Carl
Meridian - Systems
@Zygmunt - well done that man, I was thinking along those lines but great to have it confirmed. Much appreciated.
Meridian - Systems
There were at least two variants of the M2 stands which were completely different in construction. I own the all steel "tri-legged" version and I don't recall any such bolts. For clarity's sake you might one included a pic of your stands in
Meridian - Systems
The bolts are 2BA, so imperial, not metric. Source: Meridian M2 Manual Hope this helps
Meridian - Systems
Hi, Managed to lose the bolts. Doh. Anyone know what the socket cap bolt size is that holds the rear leg to the main stand. Not sure if it is metric or old imperial. thanks
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: No sound from LH speaker by 3dit0r @ 2018-04-19 20:25

Not to worry, just noticed that Type 5 sets all other sources but CD to Coax. So is it Type 1 for this setup, then?
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
HenkHaas, GrahamAvison, JimO, sv1dpp, V6Wagoneer
4617 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 63
Rick415 45
Laserblues2 34
CMB Integrations - Bruce 32
Carl 30
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12297
Fiddler 8671
ncpl 8411
Carl 7645
Ian 7418
Forum Stats
4,617 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,667 Topics
252,718 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant