Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal App on iPad by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Today at 03:01

Sooloos supports Tidal natively.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: UHD722 HDMI Processor 4K Switch by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ Today at 02:59

There comes a time where the hardware just can't be upgraded. This happens to be one of them. 4k, HDR, HDCP 2.2, etc, exceeds the capability of the hardware within the HD621.
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 5200/5200HC/861v4 by Steven01 @ Yesterday at 22:34

Sorry no overseas shipping! Thanks
Jump to new posts FS: 800v3 by Arjan @ Yesterday at 20:00

I have an 800v3 silver for sale. It is in mint condition, in original box. With VE00 and OE22 cards, for digital theatre. VI00 and OA13 cards also available. Please PM me if you are interested.
Jump to new posts FS: G8DH silver by Arjan @ Yesterday at 19:59

I have an G8DH silver for sale. It is in great mint condition, as new, with very few hours, in original box. Please PM me if you are interested.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this your main / most expensive hobby? by dpstjp @ Yesterday at 19:37

Shooting. My 94-year-old pair shoot as well today as when they were made. I can still get them serviced by the manufacturer and I can tell you the name of the original purchaser as well as tell you all work done to them since by them. I can sell t
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Odd 818v3 bug/feature? by Gianni @ Yesterday at 19:22

I have not tried as I can use most inputs OOTB. Shame because I was going to use PVR as my phono input: Precision Vinyl Rotator
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos not playing except to desktop. by dpstjp @ Yesterday at 18:15

I presume the Core is registered with M? Sometimes rebooting the system and waiting a few hours works with an update. Failing that a word with a friendly dealer and supplying them with your Core’s MAC address should solve it.
Jump to new posts IC: DSP5200HCSL in white and black by Jeje @ Yesterday at 18:01

Considering selling my center DSP5200HC SpeakerLink after being refinished by Cavalieri (official Steinway piano factory finisher). Choice or standard gloss black or white. Looking to hear from potential interested buyer about their color preference
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Stereo, or Multichannel? by spinaltap @ Yesterday at 17:02

Originally Posted By Mr Meridian...why not reconfigure your G95 for two channel operation and run with it for a week or two? I already do (with sub) : that's not the issue/question being asked. That is, for those that have permanently resorted to a
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP5000C using non meridian source by Flagooner @ Yesterday at 14:09

Great information thank you. I suppose the best thing for me is to try and get a second DSP5000C. I am using a logitech remote, with difficulty I must say. Thank you.
HiFi & HT Chat
Been on my watch list for some time.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Tidal MQA albums found so far by ncpl @ Yesterday at 09:00

Have you found a specific pattern to the mixup? That might help fixing it. For example, when I last used Sooloos I found that importing double CD’s was screwed. Tracks from CD would be listed as CD1 if CD 1 and 2 had differing track counts. Thi
Selling the speakers on Australian eBay also.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Lost DSP6000 Midrange by Jon @ Yesterday at 00:31

Scouring previous threads there seem to be a couple of candidates to replace the DSP6000 head Unit midrange driver. I gather the SEAS P17REX/P-me H540 polyprop driver with plastic phase plug , 6 ohm is the unit that is used, however searching for thi
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Crackling from all DSPs with 861v4 by Jon @ 2017-10-21 22:36

Just to add some additional information to this issue: Yes, the crackling increases with volume The crackling increases in volume over time Yes, the crackling is still evident in Stereo Yes, the crackling is still evident on Direct, although on Mast
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: G91A or G68ADV, what should I buy? by DanTheSwede @ 2017-10-21 21:38

Originally Posted By FiddlerI like the slimmer G61R case too, but functionally it is no different. I never thought about the size, I found this picture. It will fit but it will be a tight fit. Perhaps the cooling will be a problem. With this in mind
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Sooloos not quite dead yet? by Still-one @ 2017-10-21 20:15

Sooloos may not be dead yet but in my set-up it is bering relegated from the two channel room to just feeding the whole house set-up. I have sold by 808v6 and moved on to dCS now that MQA will be implemented shortly. Over the past 9 months I found
Jump to new posts FS: 2x Meridian 80cm C5 Comms Lead by BadBoyGolf16v @ 2017-10-21 19:40

2x Meridian 80cm C5 Comms Lead for sale. £10 each + P&P
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Espen, Cmangrum, Flagooner, HDMan72, MadHatTheHatter
4535 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Carl 50
Not'arf 45
RobertW 44
Ian 42
ChrisLayerUK 38
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12148
Fiddler 8617
ncpl 8270
Carl 7468
Ian 7253
Forum Stats
4,535 Registered Members
17 Forums
23,989 Topics
247,279 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant