Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Power Conditioning on DSP8000SEs by _M_ @ Yesterday at 22:38

Originally Posted By Marc KovalOriginally Posted By Meridian on Shunyata web siteMeridian-America was exposed to Shunyata Research products through mutual dealers, and requested an evaluation. After performing extensive testing, Ken Forsythe and the
Meridian - Systems
Tried all three trigger outputs and they all had the same issue...
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy DSP drivers info by Marc Koval @ Yesterday at 19:32

Hi James :-) Not the DSP33, the book shelf speakers use different tweeters. All the floor standing from D6000 ~1990 forward used the same tweeter. D600 was a little older design and used a different tweeter, easy enough to mod the D600 amp circuit
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP8000 Input Board Broken by Marc Koval @ Yesterday at 19:21

If Bruce can't help let me know. I have a few here.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 861v4 Linear Power Supply Options? by Mtns @ Yesterday at 17:27

You might consider checking with BruceCMB Integrations or Mark Koval on here for a price quote. They actually fix stuff.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Removing the rear panel from a DSP5500 by Tarik @ Yesterday at 15:27

Keep in mind that not all issues with electrolytic caps are visible. Those which are visible could be leaks and bulging. The performance of electrolytic caps will degrade over time, so it is a good idea to change them in old speakers. Difficult to
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Tidal Settings for MQA by Longitude0 @ Yesterday at 14:31

Forgive me if this is old hat to you all, but I came across a problem with getting MQA from my Tidal HiFi account. I had the right account type and I was listening to Masters but there was no blue MQA light. After much faffing about checking connecti
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Dead Dsps by BobE @ Yesterday at 14:06

Update: The other night, my 861v4 sprung into life all by itself, and the front DSP6ks worked, powered down, reconnected the rear 5ks, and they worked too. Yesterday, went to listen to To The Bone, and realised that the left rear 5k wasn't respondin
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
The CD player/Preamp is now sold but the Remote Control is still available at £45.
Meridian - Streaming
Hi Nstzya As you experience clicks/pops between tracks when playing MQA material could this be an artefact of the BluOS as the system briefly unlocks and re-locks to the MQA source. I see this visually momentarily (but not audibly) on my SE speakers
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: Export speed guess? by ScotAV @ 2018-01-21 22:26

Bizzare!!
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: 218 evaluation / testing by Soundserge @ 2018-01-21 20:12

It's not. The other devices you list only handle DSD through their USB input, which the 218 unfortunately doesn't have. Soundserge
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: Disabling 218 private zone when using Roon by ChrisLayerUK @ 2018-01-21 17:17

I asked Meridian this and they said they had no plans at this time but it wouldn’t hurt to ask again. The MS200’s are great little units. Shame they don’t decode MQA, ahh well. Roon will soon.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts 218 photos by MI' @ 2018-01-21 17:16

Thanks to Altus of this parish, we have photos uploaded to Duncans Meridian Info site, Regards I
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Balanced connection to M3 speakers by Syles @ 2018-01-21 16:59

The M60 inputs are incorrect in the manual, they are correct in the M60C manual though... dBm is relative to 0dBm = 1mW into 600 ohms, or 0.775 volts; this is the same as the more commonly used dBu. Here an excerpt of an old post of mine regarding
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Signal to a wireless sub by CMB Integrations - Bruce @ 2018-01-21 15:09

We have used this many times with good results.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 568.2mm and HD621 issue by GovCon @ 2018-01-21 13:03

Originally Posted By MtnsI have both a G61R and a 568.1 which have been serviced my MarcKoval. I picked them up as Insurance in case one of mine went down. The power supply was changed in the G61 (SMPS not linear). The 568.1 was a dealer demo unit. B
Jump to new posts Re: IC: Genuine Meridian Control:15 Power Brick by Simon Mirren @ 2018-01-21 12:27

Now sold. MODs please close.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Astell & Kern and MQA by RGraham @ 2018-01-21 09:29

Saw this rather more comprehensive post from Robert Harley in relation to announcements at CES: Quote: Astell&Kern Activo CT-10 Portable digital-audio player manufacturer Astell&Kern announced at the event that it will offer an MQA firmware
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP5000 24/96 Cherry by Struttmaster @ 2018-01-21 09:19

PM sent
Who's Online
3 registered (ncpl, JCD, Phil_H), 42 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
OneArtist, AndrewE, Obe, PaulRP0, Zetetic
4574 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 66
_M_ 50
CMB Integrations - Bruce 49
Ian 38
VirusKiller 36
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12230
Fiddler 8664
ncpl 8352
Carl 7563
Ian 7350
Forum Stats
4,574 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,340 Topics
250,179 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 14:40
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant