Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
MQA - Related technology, products and music
The topic is cheap. John's suggestion is as I suggested earlier. When cheap is the goal, ADA and back through an M processor to legacy DSPs does not suck. .
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Arcam rBlink into DSP5000 mk1 by Mat @ Today at 00:08

Hi folks, My son has a pair of 5K in his bedroom, listening to local music files and Spotify from his desktop PC via a Lindy optical to SPDIF converter. This has been a truly wonderful HiFi and a great way to introduce him to Meridian on a budget.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Bruce Forsyth by Not'arf @ Yesterday at 21:13

He's certainly been on TV for the whole of my life & that's pretty remarkable by itself. One of the greats.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: HiFi and Home Theatre Photos by Ian @ Yesterday at 20:37

I kept looking st that thinking it was a trophy cabinet and wondered what had been won - but yes, it probably is just their drinks cabinet.
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Reducing the weight of DSP5500's by Fiddler @ Yesterday at 20:09

Does anyone know if the shielding plates on either the Vertical or Horizontal DSP5500's can be removed to save weight with no otherwise ill affect? I'd want to keep the wood sides and look on and just replace the metal shielding plates.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended Music by Hector @ Yesterday at 17:54

Hi All. Many years ago I came across a busking band (The Huckleberries) in Bath UK led by Dave Hum. It is nearly 5 years since he prematurely succumbed to the big C, however he left a legacy of wonderful bluegrass, Celtic and original recordings for
Meridian - Streaming Hardware with Roon Application
Jump to new posts Re: NAS Drive Network Setup by 3dit0r @ Yesterday at 17:21

Thanks, sounds sensible. No I just have to work out how to do that! Is it a router thing, or a NAS/PC core setup thing?
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Or part exchange DSP7200, 5200 and 5200HC by Slasor999 @ Yesterday at 16:56

Hello Master Kay. I have one of the AC12 left, but it is still attached to my legacy DSP5200HC centre speaker at present. As soon as I sell that speaker, then the AC12 will become available and I will update the thread at that time. thanks.
Meridian - Partners
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian G01 by Martins HiFi @ Yesterday at 14:03

Sold. Please close.
HiFi & HT Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Region-free Blu Ray players by Not'arf @ Yesterday at 08:35

Cliff; thanks for the reply. The trouble is, I don't even understand what you've said! Do you get that lovely 'menu' displayed on your screen that Kaleidoscope players offer? Mtns; thanks for the info; I'll check them out.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Digitised 78's for download by Not'arf @ Yesterday at 08:32

Ian, thanks for posting; that's a lovely version too. A totally different voice but just as good, really.
Meridian - Streaming
Jump to new posts Re: 218 optional MHR encryption by Mtns @ Yesterday at 00:12

I did not install it myself as I got the SE upgrade at the same time. I believe it is disarmingly simple to install and play with the complications coming in the comms when integrating everything. One custom comms cable required in my case.
Gallery
Jump to new posts First record player by Ratbert @ 2017-08-17 19:39

Dansette Major Deluxe
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: DSP6000's 24/96 by PhattyBeats @ 2017-08-17 19:03

New Pictures!! Please send me a message.
Hitchhikers - Non Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: INFO: 25% OLED Discount (UK) by spinaltap @ 2017-08-17 14:44

I don't need to amend my post, as... Originally Posted By spinaltapWhen this offer was live the overall price for the LG 55" E7 that I was looking at was £2,499. Even so, today, John Lewis have price-matched Curry's price on the E7 55".
Meridian - Systems
I'd have thought probably yes. As I'm sure you know, they do have "Corner" & "Boundary" settings which I think probably reins-in the bass, but they do have rear-facing ports to consider. If it isn't too big a job, slot them
Who's Online
1 registered (EllisDJ), 41 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
FairOne, Andy123456, DoctorBeaker, Mark_D_Drake, Vance
4489 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Not'arf 50
VirusKiller 32
3dit0r 30
Carl 28
ncpl 26
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12101
Fiddler 8565
ncpl 8237
Carl 7416
Ian 7201
Forum Stats
4,489 Registered Members
17 Forums
23,748 Topics
245,170 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40

Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant