Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meridian - Systems
Jump to new posts Re: DSP life expectancy by Steve M @ 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

Is anyone able to answer the question in the previous post ?
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Lindsey Buckingham Christine McVie Album MQA? by ChrisLayerUK @ Today at 20:50

The latest album is a mixture of MQA and CD quality tracks via Tidal and Bluesound. Does anybody know the thinking here?
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts FS: MSR+. Unused. by Not'arf @ Today at 20:05

Never used, in original box with manual and spare keys. Silver. Please PM me if you're interested.
MQA - Related technology, products and music
Jump to new posts Re: Info on MQA... by VirusKiller @ Today at 15:53

It's worth stating that "having MQA" doesn't mean that you have to have full-fat fully decoded MQA. 96/24 MQA is going to sound pretty good and having 96/24-limited kit actually makes the whole thing a LOT simpler, because: a) You don't n
Meridian - Systems
Pretty sure that Danny wrote on the Roon forum that any USB output from a ROCK NUC should be the same quality in answer to that very question. However, I'm not as young as I used to be so maybe it was a dream.
Hitchhikers - Meridian Equipment
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Meridian 218 by LongmanJon @ Today at 14:26

still available
Meridian - Systems
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, my much loved 506.24 (previously serviced by Chris) has started skipping on early some tracks on CDs. Any advice on where to go guys? thinking it maybe a lube issue rather than laser cheers Mav
Who's Online
7 registered (gIzzE, GMT, Longitude0, ChrisLayerUK, Gcap, JobSeeker), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Seklos, SteuSpeed, Roffie, Romanee, Marble84
4473 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ratbert 33
CMB Integrations - Bruce 30
ChrisLayerUK 30
VirusKiller 28
ncpl 27
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12341
Fiddler 8642
ncpl 8349
Carl 7477
Ian 7231
Forum Stats
4,473 Registered Members
17 Forums
24,361 Topics
247,112 Posts

Most users ever online: 211 @ 2015-05-05 15:40

Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant